Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
I have only seen a little of him, he seem to be very good from set-peices, scored a couple of cracking free-kicks against us if i remember correctly..

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
He scored free kicks against both my favourite teams last season, it was so annoying.

He's a good player for Celtic, but not good enough for Man Utd imo.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
He's a top player, full of running with the sweetest left foot around. He got player of the year in Scotland I believe so he is clearly good. From a dead ball situation he is the left footed version of Bex.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I think he is a good player, would like to see him in the premiership, Thou i hope he stays at Celtic for another while yet!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I first saw him when he played in his home country at Yokohama Marinos then closely watched him at Reggina. Class act and would love to have him, but at the moment there is no space at United for him! Personally I think he is currently in the top 3 of the world's best free-kick takers!

·
Registered
103 Posts
i aint seen enough of him to be honest, obviously he scored to stunning free kicks against us in the champions league last season

·
Banned
836 Posts
Nakinmura couldn't score past us, unless it was from a set piece, he was just a flukey cu*t last season against us with his freekicks. I like Celtic, they are my favourite Scottish team, but I didn't like them beating us in the Champions League.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
Nakinmura couldn't score past us, unless it was from a set piece, he was just a flukey cu*t last season against us with his freekicks. I like Celtic, they are my favourite Scottish team, but I didn't like them beating us in the Champions League.
Don't insult the Nakamura, one of my best friends is Japanese, lives in Niigata, she wouldn't be happy.

Naka is waka at free kakas!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Anderson's God said:
Don't insult the Nakamura, one of my best friends is Japanese, lives in Niigata, she wouldn't be happy.

Naka is waka at free kakas!
I'm pretty sure that after suffering an earthquake measuring 6.8 on the Richter scale that Geordies comments about a footie player on a football forum are the furthest thoughts from her mind..............I hope she and her family are OK tho :)

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
I'm pretty sure that after suffering an earthquake measuring 6.8 on the Richter scale that Geordies comments about a footie player on a football forum are the furthest thoughts from her mind..............I hope she and her family are OK tho :)

I hope so too, Niigata was hit bad!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts