Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 40 of 1351 Posts

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,946 Posts
Absolutely legit.

He will leave too at some point. LOL at idea that he'll stay loyal to Arsenal. Fuck sake.

·
Saviour of the Forum
12,868 Posts
Haven't seen anything that makes me buy into the hype. I'd take Ox though, and Ramsey.
He's head and shoulders above Ox and Ramsey mate. He has such control and command of the ball and isn't phased by anything and still only 20.

·
Big Daddy
34,250 Posts
He's head and shoulders above Ox and Ramsey mate. He has such control and command of the ball and isn't phased by anything and still only 20.
Maybe I'm not watching enough of him or something. All I've seen is him being a niggly little barsteward in the Dennis Wise mould, nothing more. Certainly not the Paul Gascoigne/Scholes hybrid everyone else sees.

·
Saviour of the Forum
12,868 Posts
He definitely has the cuntish streak to him but don't let that mask his quality too.

Does anyone know how long he has on his contract, it can't be more than 2 years?

I wonder if he's mates with RVP?

·
Juventus fan
17,446 Posts
Genius player, would take him over every other player in the league.

He will leave Arsenal, and in the not too distant future, but it won't be to us.

·
Agonising transfer muppet
3,306 Posts
He is the best young midfielder in the world. But he won't come here, see the way he went for RVP at OT when we played them last. He will go to Real or Barca in a year or two.

·
GOAT
6,081 Posts
He does, but I'm sure they're probably young Spanish players that Barca would rather than spending £25+m on an English player.

But it's possible I suppose.
He'd certainly sort our midfield problems out that's for sure, he's just what we need at the moment.

·
Saviour of the Forum
12,868 Posts
He'd certainly sort our midfield problems out that's for sure, he's just what we need at the moment.
He'd go a long way to sorting out our midfield for the foreseeable future and would certainly be the final straw for Wenger.

·
Agonising transfer muppet
3,306 Posts
yeah exactly what we need. SAF tried really hard to get him in summer 2010 but it will never happen, like I said when he moves it will be to Barca or Real but most likely Real.

·
Juventus fan
17,446 Posts
Where do you think he'd go, Spain?
City or Spain are the only viable options IMO.

The only way we'd have a chance is if he'd be in the last year of his contract and willing to move to us. He's only 20 so I can't see his need for trophies being as high as RVP so really don't see him pushing for a transfer, not right now anyway.

·
Saviour of the Forum
12,868 Posts
City or Spain are the only viable options IMO.

The only way we'd have a chance is if he'd be in the last year of his contract and willing to move to us. He's only 20 so I can't see his need for trophies being as high as RVP so really don't see him pushing for a transfer, not right now anyway.

He can't be far from that now, plus he strikes me as the impatient type.

21 - 40 of 1351 Posts