Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
spellbound - yeah, i knew that would be the answer from madrid...and to be completely honest i agree that they didn't sign heinze only for that reason...it's a bit ridiculous claim, but as i said - it doesn't matter what's been said , it matters who said it,and when saf said it i almost believed him....heinze was one of the best lb's at time - it is normal that a club real's size would come knocking for him,especially cos he wanted to leave

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
Fergie is right. Heinze got to start with Argentina, United, Madrid but i don't know how. When he was with us i used to say how bad he was but no one would listen. He's terrible I swear. Watch his next game he is so erratic boots the ball when ever he gets it. He's awful and so far behind Evra.
I know watch Real to see how bad he was, when I showed a few of my mates they agreed with me. Honestly people who disagree sit down and watch him for 90 mins.
SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT ME AND 90 PERCENT OF UNITED FANS WERE WRONG WHEN PICKING HIM FOR THE PLAYER OF THE YEAR IN HIS FIRST SEASON...before evra came he was the best lb in the world...no one could pass by him and he was always attacking and providing great crosses.....

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
christianoharleiro said:
I haven't seen Heinze much recently, but to say he was bad with utd... thats like saying Fletcher is better than Hargreaves... oh wait
very intelligent - now i see why you have your diploma .... :p
just kidding - in all honesty your comparision is right. I can't see anything wrong in it

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
no he was very good in his 1st year a bit overrated imo. Btw his crosses have always been terrible. But since he came back from his injury he's been a disastor for club and country. To say that noone could get past him is wrong tho.
his crosses are very good...
btw has anyone noticed that evra can't cross , or at least he doesn't use it much....

he tends to run straight into the box then give a back pass

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
abojodeh said:
Evra is a great crosser of the ball but he don't tend to cross the ball allot and as you have said he prefer to go into the area more

remember the cross to Rooney versus Arsenal in 2006/2007 :eek:
lol - that was slivestre !
and it was 05/06 i believe

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
lol Evra is one of the best in the business at attacking, he make's his way into the box with simple one two's.
He doesn't need to cross...... :D
i agree but what when he comes into his 30-es...he won't be able to dribble defenders that much anymre...unless his name is javier zanetti who plays in similar way ( with no crosses that is )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.