Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Fergie is right. Heinze got to start with Argentina, United, Madrid but i don't know how. When he was with us i used to say how bad he was but no one would listen. He's terrible I swear. Watch his next game he is so erratic boots the ball when ever he gets it. He's awful and so far behind Evra.
I know watch Real to see how bad he was, when I showed a few of my mates they agreed with me. Honestly people who disagree sit down and watch him for 90 mins.

·
Registered
854 Posts
CROoney said:
SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT ME AND 90 PERCENT OF UNITED FANS WERE WRONG WHEN PICKING HIM FOR THE PLAYER OF THE YEAR IN HIS FIRST SEASON...before evra came he was the best lb in the world...no one could pass by him and he was always attacking and providing great crosses.....
no he was very good in his 1st year a bit overrated imo. Btw his crosses have always been terrible. But since he came back from his injury he's been a disastor for club and country. To say that noone could get past him is wrong tho.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.