Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
We lost at Stamford Bridge last season. We, or any other team, haven't won there in years - it has become a real fortress for Chelsea. And yet we're disappointed to have drawn the game because we lead for so long.

That can only be a positive thing in my eyes. Most teams would be happy and relieved to get a point at Stamford Bridge. United are not like most teams.
Precisely, which is why a few people are annoyed that Ferguson and Rooney are saying its a point gained. I'm sorry, but we're not Stoke playing away to Liverpool. Thats a point gained..... for Liverpool :p

·
Registered
162 Posts
I wanted the win, and that should have happened. Up until the 79th minute it looked like we were going to take the 3 points. But 1 point will do. Its nothing to be pleased with, but its better than nothing at all.

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
The way i look at it is Chelsea were ALWAYS going to score,they could have been 1-0 up had J Cole not spooned his shot.If it was handed before the game on a plate,Fergie would have snapped it up! Gotta take the positives as there is little else we can do right now!!

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Rooneys_Temper said:
The way i look at it is Chelsea were ALWAYS going to score,they could have been 1-0 up had J Cole not spooned his shot.If it was handed before the game on a plate,Fergie would have snapped it up! Gotta take the positives as there is little else we can do right now!!
but also rio could have scored that 1 on 1 ...rooney missed the sitter while we were one nil up

21 - 24 of 24 Posts