Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes scholes sending off is what cost United the match, but i blame SAF completly for this result. that was the worst starting line up i have ever seen from united. what is Fletcher and Park on the wings? what is Berba and Ronalda up front? what is Giggs and Scholes in the middle. ok, i understand if there were many players injured, but there wasn't, it was almost a full squad!

now before you all start attacking me think about it. the first half was one of the most awful displays i've ever seen. why does fergie insist on plaing Fletcher and Park, they are both shocking. Fletcher cannot score and Park falls over every time he kicks the ball.

so why does SAF insist on playing them so much?

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Only issuses I;d have about today would be the starting forwards. I'd have had Roo and Tevez...

.....but who's gonna qustion Fergie?

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Okay i`ve said this like thousand times today, but no problem i`ll say it again as i highly believe in what i`m saying ..

This is not excusable for the result we`ve got. Fergie didn`t dream the team selection, he picked it from what he seen in the training.. The SAME selection against the SAME opponents would have got a good result today, if they were willing for the 3 points. But they were not, and that is not his fault. He picks up the best selection possible depending on the current situation, from then forward, its upto to the boys. Its easy hearing some Rooney or Rio how they want a win .. of course they do, verbally expressions are easily to do. But where`s the action, eh?

The players were to blame, they know how to play together, i`ve just believe he picked a strong selection that could kill off any other class team, its because they felt like keeping this nightmare on going. No problem, Fergie will sort them out soon. For every reaction there`s a consequence, so let them have it.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Okay i`ve said this like thousand times today, but no problem i`ll say it again as i highly believe in what i`m saying ..

This is not excusable for the result we`ve got. Fergie didn`t dream the team selection, he picked it from what he seen in the training.. The SAME selection against the SAME opponents would have got a good result today, if they were willing for the 3 points. But they were not, and that is not his fault. He picks up the best selection possible depending on the current situation, from then forward, its upto to the boys. Its easy hearing some Rooney or Rio how they want a win .. of course they do, verbally expressions are easily to do. But where`s the action, eh?

The players were to blame, they know how to play together, i`ve just believe he picked a strong selection that could kill off any other class team, its because they felt like keeping this nightmare on going. No problem, Fergie will sort them out soon. For every reaction there`s a consequence, so let them have it.
Good solid post! :thumbsup:

Fergie sees the boys in training everyday, so he knows who looks sharp, who looks tired.

My only question mark would be the omission of Rooney from the starting line-up, but as you said - that starting 11 would have usually won comfortably against the sme opponents.

And that's not Fergie's fault.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.