Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's deeply disturbing :eek: Ban them.

The people in these industries are thick idiots who have become so obsessed with size 0 blah blah blah that they have failed to realise that clothes don't actually look better on these stick women!

Watch this video, it's disturbing......

Anyway, These skinny models should be banned. Fact!

They are setting such a bad example for young girls (and eh guys I suppose) all over the world and lead to these children developing such diseases as anorexia

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
A close friend of mine has leukaemia and now can't put weight on easily. Some people can't help looking like this. If they're models and choose to be like that then yeah fair enough it's weird but please don't just call all thin people ugly and idiots. Think about what you're saying. BTW - not directing that at you OP - just making the point generally to people who read the thread.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RichardsReds said:
A close friend of mine has leukaemia and now can't put weight on easily. Some people can't help looking like this. If they're models and choose to be like that then yeah fair enough it's weird but please don't just call all thin people ugly and idiots. Think about what you're saying. BTW - not directing that at you OP - just making the point generally to people who read the thread.
Sorry about your friend mate and the millions in Africa. They can't help being how they are. These models can.

That's why I entitled the thread "Skinny Models" of course I wouldn't say a word against your friend Richard.

But these models are encouraged to look like this and it's actually killing them. Even worse, it's destroying young girls lives who see these women as role models.

That is why these models should be banned :)

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
women should have curves . i am not saying thin girls look bad but there must be some shape

·
Registered
675 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
Sorry about your friend mate and the millions in Africa. They can't help being how they are. These models can.

That's why I entitled the thread "Skinny Models" of course I wouldn't say a word against your friend Richard.

But these models are encouraged to look like this and it's actually killing them. Even worse, it's destroying young girls lives who see these women as role models.

That is why these models should be banned :)
exactly! its sick. to go around calling this acceptable and OK when theres millions of people like this, through no fault of there own !

if a girl wants in my bed she has to have meat on her at least, its disgusting all theses skeletal women thinking they look "gorgeous".

S

·
0 Posts
The use of "super skinny models ( size 0 ) in promotional
adverts has been banned by thousands of companies around
the world.

Madrid and Milan have banned super skinny models from their
catwalk shows since 2006 but Britain still allows it to
carry on.

There's people who can't help looking like this.
But if they're models and choose to be like walking
skeletons then they need serious help.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Look at the hand of the "women" (1:18-1:22); it's a skeleton's hand.
I wonder whether these beings are able to have a baby or not. (And I already know that the second choice is the right one)
And life without children is nothing but emptiness.

As Haggler said, women should have curves.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts