Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone make of this show?

Watch it? Like it?

All I know I'd LOVE to ahve one of those machines where Gray animates as they talk about a topic... :p

(PS. Don;t turn this into an Andy Gray bashing thread, coz I can't stand people moaning about him... :rolleyes: You don't like him? Don't watch...simple as :rolleyes:

Personally, I think its a good show... :D

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
yeah i don't mind andy gray, and i think it's a good show.
the technology is all very good, and you can't knock his passion and enthusiasm. having said that, if i was getting paid wages like that to talk about football, i would be enthusiastic too :)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I always enjoy listening to what the pundits have to say about the weekends football so tend to watch MOTD, Sunday Supplement, Goals on Sunday and The Last Word if I can.

The technology they use on Last Word is good but how many times has Andy Gray not been able to get it working?! Lol.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
don't mind andy gray actually...the show is fundamentally flawed thoug- he has the last word with technology that the referees etc dont have access to- difficult decisions are easy with hindsight!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
reddwarf said:
I always enjoy listening to what the pundits have to say about the weekends football so tend to watch MOTD, Sunday Supplement, Goals on Sunday and The Last Word if I can.

The technology they use on Last Word is good but how many times has Andy Gray not been able to get it working?! Lol.
Same here.

Also, on a side-note during the game Andy Gray revealed that his vote for PFA Player of the Year is going to Nemanja Vidic!

Get in there! ;) :p

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
On the Rooney red he sat on the fence really. Saying that only Roo knows if the ball was aimed at the ref or not. He didn't say if it was a second yellow or not, and said that he knew of 4 refs who he thought would have let it go.

Still a ****ing disgrace of a decision IMO

Also, he did say that Evra was fouled in the build up to Fulhams second goal

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
On the Rooney red he sat on the fence really. Saying that only Roo knows if the ball was aimed at the ref or not. He didn't say if it was a second yellow or not, and said that he knew of 4 refs who he thought would have let it go.

Still a ****ing disgrace of a decision IMO

Also, he did say that Evra was fouled in the build up to Fulhams second goal
Hmm, sitting on the fence eh. I suppose its up to the ref to work out if Rooney was acting out. They are the law refs, but you know what they say... the law is an a$s at times!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts