Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did anyone see ricardo fuller give andy griffin a slap round the ear hole during the stoke v west ham game?

if i was griffin, when i got back to the dressing room i would have given fuller a serious kicking;)

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Shocking behavior towards your captain, dont think anyone be doing that to Ferdinand. Needs sorting out.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
Shocking behavior towards your captain, dont think anyone be doing that to Ferdinand. Needs sorting out.
dont you mean neville ;) seriously though its not on geting into a scrap with any of your team mates never mind the captain!

pity it didnt descand into the brawl of bowyer and dyer woulda been funny to see that again :p

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
cantos red army said:
dont you mean neville ;) seriously though its not on geting into a scrap with any of your team mates never mind the captain!

pity it didnt descand into the brawl of bowyer and dyer woulda been funny to see that again :p
Neville isn't our captain IMO if he cant even make our starting 11.

Lee Bowyer = THUG:D

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
Neville isn't our captain IMO if he cant even make our starting 11.

Lee Bowyer = THUG:D

how about giggsy than ;) :p no bu seriusly in my eyes ferdinand is our captian to!

could you imagine having to train with him and joey barton if they joined the same club :eek: there would be war :D

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
cantos red army said:
how about giggsy than ;) :p no bu seriusly in my eyes ferdinand is our captian to!

could you imagine having to train with him and joey barton if they joined the same club :eek: there would be war :D
There would be fireworks :D

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
There would be fireworks :D
they should set up a reality tv show and just have them robbie savvage and the other thugs of the world ahem john terry ahem train with some non league side would make for some pretty tasty television :p be better than wretling anyway :eek:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
cantos red army said:
they should set up a reality tv show and just have them robbie savvage and the other thugs of the world ahem john terry ahem train with some non league side would make for some pretty tasty television :p be better than wretling anyway :eek:
Toss in Wayne Rooney too, would be a good reality show:D

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
Toss in Wayne Rooney too, would be a good reality show:D
ya and maybe roy keane too! yup rember where you heard it ;) ! can only be showing on rte though because dnt have the channels :eek:

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I heard that he was in an argument with his team-mate and wondered what I was.

Then I saw it on MOTD and I couldn't believe it really. Sure, it wasn't quite Bowyer Vs Dyer but it was still unbelievable.

I would be absolutely horrified if it happened at United.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
I cant see him playing for them again .

I noticed when we played them Danny Pugh was pulling him to get in the wall and Fuller was slapping his hand away like a idiot .

Did anyone else notice this ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts