Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Smith scores bullet header on Toon debut, might be eniugh to get himself into their starting line-up for their first game of the season.

Sad to see him go but you know he will do well, fingers crossed he'll do Chelsea and the Pool when they get to St James's, like having a man on the inside...

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
rubberdecky83 said:
Smith scores bullet header on Toon debut, might be eniugh to get himself into their starting line-up for their first game of the season.

Sad to see him go but you know he will do well, fingers crossed he'll do Chelsea and the Pool when they get to St James's, like having a man on the inside...
I miss him already, lol....he was a pretty good player - cute as hell too :p

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Half of them deserved it, lol....

We had ex-ref Matt Messias (the one who hit Robbie Savage in the face) come to our school to give us a talk about motivation before our exams. He went on for 10 minutes about how Alan Smith would try and piss him off. In the end I realised this ref was a complete prick =]

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Justice said:
We had ex-ref Matt Messias (the one who hit Robbie Savage in the face) come to our school to give us a talk about motivation before our exams. He went on for 10 minutes about how Alan Smith would try and piss him off. In the end I realised this ref was a complete prick =]
He sounds like an asshole anyway because the refs should be above all this kind of stuff I think.......a ref has control of all things going on in the pitch so how can he complain Smithy was trying to wind him up - Hmmmmmmmmm......?

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.