Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts
Too good for Holland

Deffo agree with Abo (if that was his point)
Yup am talking about the almighty affellay

I highly rate Afellay, I was just asking is that him in the photos. I wouldn't mind signing him, but I would prefer Suarez, who has scored 35 goals in 34 appearances this season.
i would take them both with along with Emanuelson Bruins Sulejmani and Aissati if i had the chance

but if i had to choose one player from the whole Dutch league Affellay will always be my first choice ahead of the crazy scoring Suarez
why?
because Suarez is very similar to Wayne Rooney in terms of playing style and it happens that he moved into a more attacking position when Huntelaar left and he took the job of scoring the goals
second of all Affellay have proved himself on the bigstage unlike Suarez, Affellay made a huge impression on everybody in the Euro's in the few minutes he played
this season he suffered from few minor knocks but last season he was among the best midfielders around

Yup am talking about the almighty affellay

i would take them both with along with Emanuelson Bruins Sulejmani and Aissati if i had the chance

but if i had to choose one player from the whole Dutch league Affellay will always be my first choice ahead of the crazy scoring Suarez
why?
because Suarez is very similar to Wayne Rooney in terms of playing style and it happens that he moved into a more attacking position when Huntelaar left and he took the job of scoring the goals
second of all Affellay have proved himself on the bigstage unlike Suarez, Affellay made a huge impression on everybody in the Euro's in the few minutes he played
this season he suffered from few minor knocks but last season he was among the best midfielders around
I don't think that's 'proving himself on the big stage' . If it was that simple than Obertan would be a french international by now.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.