Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not on here to gloat about money etc richest club blah blah am bored with it
just want to no honestly if anty of you boys are worried about sunday as we are a bit of a bogey team for you lot of the past couple of years...
dnt please give me loads of abusive replys.
as am only a city fan and if you look at my past messages i support you aswell apart from when you play us.
any way lets hope its a good game ( and city win ) cheers all

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
not worried at all.
i love these games , i hope its a belter.
both sides are well stocked attack wise, it should be wide open, hopefully we can come out with a win but i feel a 2-2 draw will be the outcome...

·
Registered
85 Posts
I cant believe some people are worried about this game, I know its a derby and "anything can happen" but city are city, they pose no real threat in my eyes; united too win 3 - 0!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
personaly mate i think you will do us ( dnt tell city fans that) but yeah we both play attachin footy so i reckon a few goals are on the cards myself would settle for a 2 all draw..its good to hear a utd fan not givin me abuse..good luck for est of season mate

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
2-1 Utd IMO..

We have had a weak run of late, arsenal, villa, so Im expecting a performance! As City are on the back of a decent run, they're in a good mood, so it's a good time to catch them...

....as said, I fancy a Utd win, but it will be tight

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
it's gonna be a good one.
i always go into big games with nerves, no more for this game than any others.
city played away on thursday and won well. we had two days extra to prepare and that could be a factor. many people will point to robinho or wright-phillips as the main threat but i reckon if we stop ireland playing that will be the biggest factor. both teams are good attack wise but i think our defence is slightly better equipped to deal with city's attack.
im going for a 2-1 united win. a rooney double will do me fine.

·
23,699 Posts
mcfcpaul said:
not on here to gloat about money etc richest club blah blah am bored with it
just want to no honestly if anty of you boys are worried about sunday as we are a bit of a bogey team for you lot of the past couple of years...
dnt please give me loads of abusive replys.
as am only a city fan and if you look at my past messages i support you aswell apart from when you play us.
any way lets hope its a good game ( and city win ) cheers all
Been a long time, Paul. :)

Your Robinho is fit to play and really looks terrific. Yeah, it should be a good game with both teams playing attacking football and going for the jugular.

But I am not worried. I never think we can't beat any team BEFORE the game. :p

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
It will be tight, probably a goal in it. I don't really expect many goals even though they are both attacking teams. I'm really hoping Rooney doesn't start, although he showed an improvement on tuesday, I think if he gets too frustrated and loses his head it will cost us. Anyway, looking forward to the match. Could go either way tbh.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
I dont know, you guys are quality but city just looks very inconsistent, personally I dont think sparkie is your teams type of manager, but I think it will end up a 2-1 for us.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Without bias, I predict a United win.
Hughes will try ot win this one and I think the players you have in your team will want to attack, but I think Robinho & Ireland will find it more difficult against our defence than vise versa.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
tbh am worried

we seem not able to score away from home and citteh look like a good team at home

i would be pleased with a draw

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
I didnt think Id say this to a city fan , but Yes I am worried. Two 0-0 Draws and ALL our strikers off target. Also we have lost most of our away "BIG" games this season (and a draw at Chelsea). not feeling too confident...i think it will be a third straight no score bore or A citeh win dare I may say it.

Will be a tough game theres no doubt about that and our midfield is going to need to be spot on if we're to get a result there.

Strangely , I got a feeling that Rooney will get a red card... :eek:

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
I am so worried.
We are playing a massive club, in a massive stadium, in a massive game, in a massive derby, with their massive amount of cash, and their massive players, and their massive agent Hughesy.

I'm so scared of City.

·
Registered
542 Posts
whahahhaha you make me laugh.

worried about city??? :eek: you joke!!!

i just want our united star's to perform good football past you hypocrits.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Well, I am really looking forward to this game.

City are an attacking team and have soom good/great players, so I think in footballing terms it should be a fantastic game (Well on paper. Now that I've said that it will probably be a 0-0 bore draw :rolleyes: :p)

I don't really know what to make of the result just now. If Utd play with the same amount of hunger we did against Villa, then we lose. However, I would hope that they would have plenty of hunger. After all, if you can't have hunger in a game of this size, then you never will.

Also, I'll need to see what team we put out and the mentality.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts