Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just watched interview on ssn and i reckon mr adams will be renewing his friendship with vlad and jack before the season is out .

He has the look of lush about him .

pompey its part in my downfall ---- i can see the book front now :eek:

i have an idea for a saturday night show and ant and dec need to be worried .

Celebrity rehab house !!!!!!

We can choose who to tempt of the straight and narrow and there can be a secret bar instead of a diary room .

THe losing pair each week could be lagered up then made to partake in a bum fight to the death .

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:D Go on tony have a lager -- you know you want it !!!

he is clearly well liked as not one reply .:)

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As a man i admire him tremendously but just like hundreds of great players in past its clear he will not cut it as a manager .

Roy keane looks like being the same . Bobby Charlton failed as a manager remember

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jazz 16 said:
:rolleyes:
bollocks to that Hags.....
Keane did a great job as manager (his first job)
now take that back!
sorry mate he failed badly . He might come back and make a great job of it but i doubt it . He was given a ton of money and wasted it on an old pals act . I thought he would be a great manager but i was wrong . Pretty much every great manager was an average player or had career cut short .

Roy as a boss was a diluted version of the player .

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
keeannoh said:
I honestly don't think it's an ego problem - maybe a personality disorder (only half joking there)? I agree that his man-management is poor and that really is something he will need to face up to if he is ever to make it at the highest level. As for the players being scared, come off it. Scared of some home truths probably. that's a big part of Keane's problem, he has little or no subtlety. I'm beginning to think that someone should send him off to Utah to brat camp - break him down and put him back together again!
And its not red-tinted specs that I'm wearing here Zuco. I really believe that he's got most of what it takes to be great as a manager. Unfortunately, the part he's missing is an essential part, but not unfixable ultimately.
Failure could be the making of him . As a player he gave everything and could not abide anyone who didnt . Managers have to know how to eek the best out of slackers . I do not think roy has the ability to ******** and coddle the precious . Fergie puts arm round the shy kicks butt of the arrogant ,matches intellect with the bright but above all looks after his own .

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I started this in a ghoulish attempt at poking fun at his addiction and it somehow got round to football .

everyone loved him till his boys rolled over and had tummy tickled by the scousers .

28 views and no replies made me think this forum was peopled by kind fair minded folk ,ready to give a man a break .

gazza and tony are as we speak draining a jeraboam of stolly

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Jazz 16 said:
I guess its cos it saddens people. Why poke fun at an illness? Its too easy...
because i am a horrible git thats why ---if he was licking windows or chairbound then i would say he was ill ----he just cant control himself --he also liked to drive about drunk till he saw the light---crashed into a wall and did a runner didnt he ?

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Jazz 16 said:
I guess.....:eek:
I bought his book actually but still havent read it. Been meaning to...
read gazza's and I can really sympathise with him. :(
but you are more than likely right about Adams....he will crack, he will get fired and he probably will hit the bottle.....
sad but true....
or he may devote his life to other apron sniffers and get a nighthood for services to the born again . Life is a series of tests --maybe he is strong enough to pass this one .

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
thekeanefella said:
considering he just got the sack , id say tony is on the tennents super already.
tennants super is jock pish --all alkis with a sense of style drink from the golden can . with a hooter like his lets hope he doesnt get hooked on marching powder -- he could do a kilo in one sniff:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts