Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
thekeanefella said:
its ok , the barmaid is involved ;)
its in its rightfull place now i win :p haha :p only fooling i dont mean to be a spoil sport i just cant help my self haha

and on topic of adams, it just seems to me that pompy board are holding out for a decent replacement cause most clubs if not all would of sacked the man by now!

as i read on this thread for a team to be in the lead with 10 minutes to go and then to end up loosing is really shocking, i mean yes player error and tiredness helps but surely tactics would be get the ball away from your box with any means possible

and most times that would prevail, unless your in Barcelona its 1999 and your nick name is the 'baby faced assassin'

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I started this in a ghoulish attempt at poking fun at his addiction and it somehow got round to football .

everyone loved him till his boys rolled over and had tummy tickled by the scousers .

28 views and no replies made me think this forum was peopled by kind fair minded folk ,ready to give a man a break .

gazza and tony are as we speak draining a jeraboam of stolly

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Jazz 16 said:
I guess its cos it saddens people. Why poke fun at an illness? Its too easy...
because i am a horrible git thats why ---if he was licking windows or chairbound then i would say he was ill ----he just cant control himself --he also liked to drive about drunk till he saw the light---crashed into a wall and did a runner didnt he ?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
haggler said:
because i am a horrible git thats why ---if he was licking windows or chairbound then i would say he was ill ----he just cant control himself --he also liked to drive about drunk till he saw the light---crashed into a wall and did a runner didnt he ?
I guess.....:eek:
I bought his book actually but still havent read it. Been meaning to...
read gazza's and I can really sympathise with him. :(
but you are more than likely right about Adams....he will crack, he will get fired and he probably will hit the bottle.....
sad but true....

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Jazz 16 said:
I guess.....:eek:
I bought his book actually but still havent read it. Been meaning to...
read gazza's and I can really sympathise with him. :(
but you are more than likely right about Adams....he will crack, he will get fired and he probably will hit the bottle.....
sad but true....
or he may devote his life to other apron sniffers and get a nighthood for services to the born again . Life is a series of tests --maybe he is strong enough to pass this one .

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
thekeanefella said:
considering he just got the sack , id say tony is on the tennents super already.
tennants super is jock pish --all alkis with a sense of style drink from the golden can . with a hooter like his lets hope he doesnt get hooked on marching powder -- he could do a kilo in one sniff:eek:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.