Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey lads....and lady :) as all of u kno am a massive united fan and unfortunately, i've just learnt i have to work this saturday and miss the chelsea game :( :( . game of the season, and the game i have been looking forward to for MONTHS.

does anybody kno where i can download the full match maybe for when i get home ?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hello,,

I can give you link for the full match but the commentary is not English,,,

Tell me if you want it,,

Thanks

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
I can give you a link to download the full game in English commentary after the game.

Just post if you want me to;)

·
23,699 Posts
Forever_United said:
hey lads....and lady as all of u kno am a massive united fan and unfortunately, i've just learnt i have to work this saturday and miss the chelsea game. game of the season, and the game i have been looking forward to for MONTHS.

does anybody kno where i can download the full match maybe for when i get home ?
But what if you are 'sick'? ;) :eek: :D

:eek:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Forever_United said:
hey lads....and lady :) as all of u kno am a massive united fan and unfortunately, i've just learnt i have to work this saturday and miss the chelsea game :( :( . game of the season, and the game i have been looking forward to for MONTHS.

im in the same boat lad
gotta go to English revsion class
sky plusing it tho :cool:

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Keano! said:
I can give you a link to download the full game in English commentary after the game.

Just post if you want me to;)
:eek: whats the link ? is it availble the same night ?

i would play sick but its a new job and i dnt wna take any chances just yet. :D

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Forever_United said:

you must be gutted mate i feel so sorry for u but guess what i want be when im watchin the game lol!!!!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I feel your pain.:( I have to miss the Barcelona game tomorrow cos my team has
its biggest game of the season and to add insult to injury, Im injured :mad: :(

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
I feel your pain.:( I have to miss the Barcelona game tomorrow cos my team has
its biggest game of the season and to add insult to injury, Im injured :mad: :(

jazz get a life i wouldnt miss united vs barcelona for anything cancel the match

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
fazman said:
jazz get a life i wouldnt miss united vs barcelona for anything cancel the match
tried to postpone but we cant. The other team is a bunch of Pool fans :rolleyes:
If I could I would.....
United is my life, but this is MY team. I have to be there. Simple as.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
tried to postpone but we cant. The other team is a bunch of Pool fans :rolleyes:
If I could I would.....
United is my life, but this is MY team. I have to be there. Simple as.

fair enough mate lol!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just schedule your lunchbreak appropriately? I work on all champions league days(I am taking the day off for the final if we get there) and I take my lunchbreak mid-halftime, run down to the pub and catch the 2nd half. It's not ideal, but I take what I can I suppose. Glad I don;t have to work saturdays tho!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts