Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would be your dream opponents?

Me personally, I'd love Arsenal in the FA Cup. Two of the three most attractive footballing teams on this planet. North Vs South. Fergie Vs Wenger. Plus, would be nice to get some revenge for the final defeat a few years ago and for the defeat in November. What a game that would be.

In the Champions League? Having put much thought into it. I would rather if it wasn't an English team as I think its more of a spectacle when its against a foreign team, and it would be painful to loose to an English side. I don't want Barcelona because when they get going they can stop you from even touching the ball. What would be perfect though.. Bayern Munich! Imagine it, 10 years on. After multiple trophies again. England Vs Germany. Could be awesome.

Obviously I know its waaay too early to be talking about finals but there's no harm..

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
i wish

Fa Cup : Hull City i would be amazed if they get there they have a really great manager and a decent squad with a bit of luck they can get there and they play good footie so it won't be as boring as if we get Chelsea :rolleyes:

UCL : Bayern the same reason you said and they play some nice footie

we will get

FA CUP : Chel$ki

UCL : Fuckualona

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
I would like Arsenal.

We could play plyers like Fletcher, Anderson, Nani ect - all who probably wouldn't make the CL final.

·
Registered
629 Posts
FA CUP - Mancester United vs Arsenal.
Champions League - Manchester vs Barcelona.

These two would be the dream finals if we win it. As a United fan I'll love to have Hull City in the finals and win it but it would be better if we beat Arsneal to win the cup. A final against Bercelona will be one of best ones in a long time and it would be an absolute dream to watch two of the best attacking teams in Europe contest for the best trophy in Europe.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
i wish

Fa Cup : Hull City i would be amazed if they get there they have a really great manager and a decent squad with a bit of luck they can get there and they play good footie so it won't be as boring as if we get Chelsea :rolleyes:

UCL : Bayern the same reason you said and they play some nice footie

we will get

FA CUP : Chel$ki

UCL : Fuckualona

I agree with both your FA Cup choices be it your wish or we will get.

For the CL..personally i wish to meet Liverpool in the final..about time we go head to head with them in the biggest competition.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
The most interesting:

FA Cup: Arsenal
CL: Barcelona

The easiest :

FA Cup: Hull
CL: Porto/Villareal/Bayern

The most difficult:
FA Cup: Chelsea
CL: Chelsea/Liverpool

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
zoran; Bayern easy???? they just beat Sporting 12-1 to boot
I know this. But they play crap at their league. The league is also not very good this year. I think this result is very strange. Just wait till the next round and you will see why I said this :)

But maybe I am wrong. Lets see what will happen.

BTW I have the feeling we will face them at the next round.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
FA Cup: Arsenal
Champions' League: Liverpool

That'll be an EPIC week.

that would be my dream week as well .
i would love to play liverpool in the champions league final ,whatever the outcome i would love it to happen but i am very confident of a victory if my dream comes true

·
Registered
195 Posts
ye just like at the emirates

I would like Arsenal.

We could play plyers like Fletcher, Anderson, Nani ect - all who probably wouldn't make the CL final.
Thats why we couldnt beat them with our full team this year:rtfm: does any1 on these forums actually watch man u:confused:

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
FA CUP - Mancester United vs Arsenal.
Champions League - Manchester vs Barcelona.

These two would be the dream finals if we win it. As a United fan I'll love to have Hull City in the finals and win it but it would be better if we beat Arsneal to win the cup. A final against Bercelona will be one of best ones in a long time and it would be an absolute dream to watch two of the best attacking teams in Europe contest for the best trophy in Europe.
agreed

1 - 20 of 23 Posts