Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And the only thread that gets started is about young Anderson's exaggerated hurt after getting tackled by Fabregas?

You guys never cease to amaze me. :D :D

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
lol well carlys posted loads in the news room i think if that counts

oh and unlucky about losing all your vcash on the game :D

My thoughts on the game:

1st half. i wasnt that keen on the tactics played by us but it certainly got the job done.

2nd half. sloopy defending cost us twice! we conceeded straight after having a throw in like 40 yards into Arsenals half ffs. Great piece of skill and work by saha and evra for our goal though ;)

overall kinda happy with the result although we should of won it imo.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
It was a great match...especially the second half.....and although I was disappointed with the late equaliser from Arsenal...I could not argue with the end result......a fair one.
Andersons coolness on the ball and his tireless work rate impressed me and Evra was just exceptional which we have become used to by now....
Tevez and Rooney once again worked hard but apart from one or two good opportunities..to no avail
The introduction of Saha brought a new dimension to the side.....he was able to keep possesion in the Arsenal half and used his strength well....ironic eh..!!!
Great pass and great movement by Evra...what a goal....!!!!
Cente defence was solid once again and overall I was impressed with the team...

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
reddwarf said:
I think most people commented in the matchday forum didn't they?

:rolleyes:

probably......my internet was down and if you hadn't noticed the title of this thread please read it now......honestly.....some people...;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts