Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carrick,Scholes,Hargeaves,Anderson,Fletcher,O shea

Which two from that lot do we have in centre of midfield ???

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Depends on the opposition. Do you have a particular game in mind or are you asking who we think our best pairing is?

If so, I'd say Hargreaves and Scholes.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I want there M. Carrick, P. Scholes, O. Hargeaves, Anderson, D. Fletcher and J. O'Shea. All of them!

So let's change football rules!!!

Otherwise:

nowadays P. Scholes and O. Hargreaves

in 2 years time M. Carrick and J. O'Shea

in 5 years time M. Carrick and Anderson

in 20 years time Scholes's kid and O. Hargreaves's kid

·
Banned
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rydersonthestorm said:
No way john o shea he is a back up player and the same with fletcher, hargreaves (carrick back up) scholes (anderson back up)

Did you ever see the guy in your avatar play...????

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Obviously not live becuase i am 24, but i have seen plenty of old games and the only guy at the time that could compare with mr edwards was john charles.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Hargo and scolesy with carrick and anderson next in line incase of injuries and easier opposition.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
rooneyNo10 said:
Hargo and scolesy with carrick and anderson next in line incase of injuries and easier opposition.
Id go along with that too. Rotation and resting players will come into it too. Id prefer OH in there against the better teams going forward but Carrick gets the attack going quicker than OH and is a better passer of the ball. Anderson looks promising and will get a few chances here and there. When Schloles is back he will be straight in the team.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Id go along with that too. Rotation and resting players will come into it too. Id prefer OH in there against the better teams going forward but Carrick gets the attack going quicker than OH and is a better passer of the ball. Anderson looks promising and will get a few chances here and there. When Schloles is back he will be straight in the team.

that's a bit of an understatement....:D

That's the way the midfield should be though...with Ronny and Nani/Giggs flanking them...

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
rydersonthestorm said:
No way john o shea he is a back up player and the same with fletcher, hargreaves (carrick back up) scholes (anderson back up)
i agree, but i also think carrick could play the scholes role with no problem what so ever :)

Keano4taoiseach said:
that's a bit of an understatement....:D

That's the way the midfield should be though...with Ronny and
HTML:
Nani/Giggs
flanking them...
lol we already have a debate going about that one don't start it here aswell :D

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I think carrick could play the scholes role but i think it would depend on the team united where playing against and if it was home or away. I think against a weak side at home carrick and hargreaves would be a little bit defensive for my liking.

·
Registered
16 Posts
thats easy...scholes (when he's fit) and hargreaves..until scholes is fit then id say hargreaves and anderson..thought they were great on saturday..fletcher and o'shea just dont do it for me..great servants and all but useful as subs these days i think

1 - 15 of 15 Posts