Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
petrucci looks special and wellbeck will make it as well i think --- welcome to the forum by the way

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Yeah I second the above 2, Petrucci seems like a real talent. As for Welbeck thats debatable as he could become just another Francis Jeffers (promised so much at Arsenal and didn't really get anywhere) But I have high hopes for them both. Also think other players like Macheda could do well.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Rodrigo Possebon, Danny Welbeck and possibly Davide Petrucci from what I have heard.

Possebon definietly looks Utd material and is very similar to Paul Scholes and would fit in superbly once the Ginga Ninja retires. He is very calm and composed on the ball and his passing seems very good and he is only 19/20.

Welbeck is a class act. Many United players have been singing his praises and I am sure he will be massive for the club its only a matter of biding his time until he gets the chance.

Not seen much of Petrucci but from a couple of YouTube Videos I have seen of him, he looks a hot prospect BUT I am reluctant to draw any real conclusions from a couple of his top drawers moments from a large archive of games but I do have to admit that from the goals he has scored, he does look good...you simply can't score goals of that quality without being a good player.

·
Registered
32 Posts
this past 2 yrs we have plenty of talented youth in our academy. i'm really exited of our future with the combination of youth and experience.

the difference between us and arsenal is we blend them, arsenal doesnt really have the experience needed to guide their young crops to compete and lift any trophies available. we have a huge advantages here although it seems their youngster are more talented and have breath taking individual skills eg vela, ramsey etc.

but with the guidance from giggs, scholes, rooney, ronaldo my expectations are high for the likes of rodrigo, welbeck, petrucci who is hailed as the next totti when he was in roma and cathcart as well. cant wait to see the duet of evans and craig in our defence.

what an exciting future we have here !

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Rodrigo Possebon and Danny Welbeck have impressed me the most. I can see them getting their foot in a few more senior appearances sooner than later

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I'll go with the flow & say Welbeck. Does anybody else feel sorry for Ghana?

I mean you've Balotelli the Italian, funny looking Italian, & then Welbeck the *cough* Englishman.

Two of the most talented Ghanaian strikers in recent memory & both claim other citizenship.

Then again if Manucho can aclimatise to England he could be something too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
well, u cant blame them for not wanting to take a long flight back to ghana whenever there's an international match, can u ? haha...

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Welbeck and evans its too soon to know or think if the others will make it but we do have some quite special players in the youth set-up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts