Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Top Six Whipping Boys (by win percentage)
You've gotta love Liverpool. Well, maybe that's going a shade too far, but we certainly love going there for the day. Everton are way out in front as our easy away day, while Liverpool also make it into the top six. Okay, we admit it, that's why we made it a top six!

Everton (81.2%)
Aston Villa (68.7%)
Tottenham Hotspur (62.5%)
Fulham (57.1%)
Sunderland (57/1%)
Liverpool (56.2%)

Top Six Bogey Teams (by loss ratio)
Steady on, Pompey. They're way ahead, albeit over fewer games (six) than most and even taking into account the Reds' win last month. The usual suspects are also here, including City and Liverpool (but at least we only lose one in four at Anfield).

Portsmouth (50%)
Arsenal (37.5%)
Chelsea (37.5%)
Man City (36.3%)
Blackburn (28.5%)
Liverpool (25%)

copy paste from official site . makes interesting reading though i think .

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
the match i love to watch the most must be the utd vs arsenal match, a must watch if you love football

the most intriguing match must be against liverpool. we win every time because we play so hard against the idea of losing to them.

·
Registered
200 Posts
:+) i love the playing aginst the scousers the butterfly feeling building up to the match and the partying and satisfaction after a win :+)
****especially at Old Trafford the atmosphere is electric!!****
. . . . . .but a loss to them is the worst feeling in the world :+(

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I hate losing to Liverpool. My bros a Poo, so its pretty awful as you could imagine.

But I saw that in Inside United.

Obviously some of them aren't surprising, but I was quite surprised at some of the others actually.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
its amazing chelsea arsenal and liverpool are amongst our bogey teams , would it have something to do with them being the other 3 in the top 4.
my personal favourite is villa their ground has been very lucky for us in the past especially in the semi finals

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I'm surprised it's Goodison at the top. I always thought Villa Park was our 2nd home. It probably is if you take FA Cup semi-finals into account!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
United Arsenal is always the best footballing occassions of the season, two teams who play really good stuff.. that HATE eachother!!

Liverpool is always an easy game, and Chelsea is a scrappy unattractive affair, I do like beating Rentboys though!

I also like playing Boro, usually see good games against them, nice goals generally, however they are also a bit of a bogey team at the Riverside!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
i dont mind beating pool but the prob is that if they do win by bor who is a pool fan wont let me alone!!!!! :(
but i havent had that problem for years tbh!!!! ;)

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I have Liverpool and Arsenal-supporting friends, so the biggest fixtures are against the scum and the Gunners.

A Man utd victory results in radio silence from their end and me terrorizing them by phone, SMS and email.

When the reverse happens, it's a living hell for me.

I don't live in Manchester, so City is not as important, but still important nonetheless. I also happen to dislike Newcastle fans, so I like beating them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts