Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thinking. We have Prince Zane here and it seems such ashame to let his good talents go to waste while on the forum:D ;) , and we can all help out if we know the answer. What do you think of a PC Problems Thread. If someone has a problem it may well be very useful . It might need to be a sticky thread but ....... just an idea!

Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Well I actually own another forum as well as this one which is dedicated to helping people with computer problems, so I wouldnt really want a computer problem section on here, i would rather direct them to my other forum.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
No! Lets have a PZ computer thread here!

Everyone can pay me lots of money so I don't have to work. Maybe even better, I could move across the pond and do "on site" tech support! Bwahaha.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
redmaster said:
Well I actually own another forum as well as this one which is dedicated to helping people with computer problems, so I wouldnt really want a computer problem section on here, i would rather direct them to my other forum.
greedy git ;)

·
Registered
987 Posts
PrinceZane said:
Going to put your website to the test mate. I've actually got an issue on my home pc I can't figure out, hehe.
Zane can even solve his own PC problemm

--Thats just explains no one is perfect

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
PrinceZane said:
No! Lets have a PZ computer thread here!

Everyone can pay me lots of money so I don't have to work. Maybe even better, I could move across the pond and do "on site" tech support! Bwahaha.
As PZ's agent I cannot allow negotiations without representation. All cheques and paypal payments to me please.

An on site pc problem page here would cause more bother than its worth. I have seen one elsewhere where people argue over the best course of action. I had one instance where a person asked about a problem, I knew the "fix" and told him online - that it worked, and it had worked for me and others. Another came along ridiculing me and giving a completely different "solution" - not worth the hassle.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Red Devil said:
As PZ's agent I cannot allow negotiations without representation. All cheques and paypal payments to me please.
As long as I get my cut that means I don't have to work anymore, sure ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts