Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's on ITV it's England v Rest of World. 1-1 at the moment. It's a mixture of Celebs and Legends. Craig David just shouldered Jip Jaap Stam off the ball and Stam fell on the ground

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Haha yeah David pushing Stam off the ball was funny :L

England were lucky to go in at 1-1 ROW have been the much better side! Anyone else think it's a bit unfair Figo is playing ? He's the only Pro left in the game out of all of them.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
It was an entertaining game. Finished 4-3 to England in the end. I'm not sure if Shearer was credited with a hat-trick though because one of the goals looked like it had gone straight in from the free-kick without Shearer getting a touch.

You have to question the managerial decisions though. Jamie Theakston on for David Seaman? Patrick Kielty on for Taffarel? Alistair Campbell for Franco Baresi? :eek: :D

So funny seeing Alistair Campbell huffing and puffing as he 'ran' down the wing and hit his cross high into the crowd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.