Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone still watch it? The new presenter seems quite poor. It's gone downhill since Tim left and it is a shame, it used to be great Saturday morning entertainment.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
Does anyone still watch it? The new presenter seems quite poor. It's gone downhill since Tim left and it is a shame, it used to be great Saturday morning entertainment.
Every clip I've seen post-Lovejoy isn't as good. I loved that show too. :(

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Dont watch it as much...
That guy last year made me sick, Goldstein or what ever his name was!!
The new guy aint as bad as Goldstein..... but not a patch on Lovejoy.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
I love Tubes :) Is he still on?

Oh by the way does anyone have the clip wher he talks to this comedian and says "was that some sick joke...." ?

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
its now turned into a joke...hate the show now with idiots in the crew laughing fawningly at everything the presenters do even were there clealry not funny.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Lovejoy made the show and it will never be as good without him, but I still think it's pretty decent I usually watch the last hour/half hour, as that has the best stuff on (Tubes, crossbar challenge, Rome etc.)

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I used to get up and watch it on a Saturday morning.

But I only really watch the last half hour like Nemanjaaa. Its gone downhill.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I still like it though I never really catch it as Im usually sleeping off a hangover.
Its on far too early on a saturday of all days.
Skills School, the soccerettes and the crossbar challenge would be favourites of mine.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
should of stopped it when lovejoy left. was such a legend show. but i wouldnt have time to watch it anymore anyways. they should put it on thursday nights or something. or sunday night. but anyways yeah waste of 3 4 hours now lovejoys gone

1 - 12 of 12 Posts