Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stretford End Flags look to start the season off in the way we left off, following the success of the "BELIEVE" mosaic in Moscow and for the Barcelona home game, along with the 68/99 Euro cup design mosaic; SEF will start the season at the Ole Solskjaer testimonial by unveiling a new mosaic. The SEF "20LEGEND" Stretford End banner will be transformed into a large mosaic to cover the whole of the North lower Tier in tribute to Ole.

SEF are looking for 12 volunteers who are available on the morning of the game (2nd August) from 9:30am, who can lay the mosaic out on the seats.
SEF members can register their interest in the members forum, those helping must have a ticket for the game. Volunteers will receive a packed lunch and a special t-shirt for their help.
SEF have also produced a special banner for the Stretford End for this game and we hope to auction this off after the match and plan to get this signed by Ole. (Money to be split between Sef and Ole's charity).

SEF plan to produce new Stretford End banners througout the course of the season and are currently seeking designs for a banner that will pay tribute to last seasons Double Success.

As SEF is funded by YOU the fans, we rely on your financial donations. Donations can be made via paypal, paying [email protected] or cheques made payable to "Stretford End Flags" can be sent to Stretford End Flags, C/O Champion Sports Travel, 2A Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0QG

If you are available to help with the Ole mosaic, then please put your name in the thread on the members forum. All people who have donated become a member and will have access to that forum.

www.stretfordendflags.com

If you would like to help, donate to the SEF fund and put your name down in the members forum. However, you need to be at Old Trafford very early (about 9am).

So, I'm glad I'm in North 1 now :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
I can't wait for the match now tbh, hopefully the ground will be full.. and we'll give Ole the send he deserves..

I think a few people were put off by the ticket prices, but at least the money is going to charity and will go to help building schools etc..

The banner/flag idea will be a nice touch and should be great..

Ole was a true professional and someone I respect alot ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts