Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its not exactly been the best preseason so far has it . Since that memorable night in Moscow all we have had to listen to as United supporters is about how a player who lets face it is/was idolised at Old Trafford looking to get as far from the club as he possibly can . Then to top it all off it looks like our second in command is doing a runner too.
Im sorry but did we not just retain the league and win the CL . What sort of fools are these guys . When will Carlos Queirez realise he's not cut out to be a manager . For ****s sake he only lasted one season at Madrid . They sacked him at the drop of a hat , you would think he would be plotting how to gain revenge on them .
I've just seen Ronaldo's interview in Lisbon on sky news . Well I was of the opinion that maybe things he said have been taken out of context and twisted as the media do . Not any longer . Its as plain as the nose on your face that he wants out . No two ways about it .
Fergie must be doing his nut at the moment . Get the boy back to Manchester now . He's swanning around Portugal as he pleases . He's not on holidays anymore so get his arse on the next flight back to the club he is under contract to and who hold his registration .

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What I was trying to say is that great coaches don't necessarily make great managers. Brian Kidd comes to mind as does Steve Mc Claren . After all one of the reasons Carlos took the Portugal job was because David Gill could not guarantee he would automatically succeed Fergie when he retires .
But our loss is definitely Portugals gain . I do wish him every success and you never know he might come back as manager one day .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts