Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2500 piece of coursework in on friday.i have done 400 words.

i also have an oral presentation to do on friday.along with another 1000 word piece of work.

someone please make me do it!!!

motivate me!

and trust me....don't ever even think of doing a law degree!

·
Registered
675 Posts
think of the executive box at old trafford every week and the holiday homes abroad that you can run off too whenever this countrys weather just turns to ****. the big car's, the massive house.

and not to mention ;) the tons and tons of gash u could pull in every day, just by beeping at em in ur range rover sport, with 20+ inch sparkling rims.... haha :D

or u could not do ur degree, and live in a small house with a little car that breaks down all the time, u can't afford to go the games so u sit in a small corner of a rundown pub watchin it on a 19inch telly.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Forever_United said:
think of the executive box at old trafford every week and the holiday homes abroad that you can run off too whenever this countrys weather just turns to ****. the big car's, the massive house.

and not to mention ;) the tons and tons of gash u could pull in every day, just by beeping at em in ur range rover sport, with 20+ inch sparkling rims.... haha

or u could not do ur degree, and live in a small house with a little car that breaks down all the time, u can't afford to go the games so u sit in a small corner of a rundown pub watchin it on a 19inch telly.
Don't worry FU, it won't be like that forever ;) or maybe it will :D

burnzy, it will all be worthwhile when you receive your degree so for now

JustDoIt :cool:

·
23,699 Posts
A simple 4-step approach:

1. After reading this thread, don't log in for the next few days. Unless you need to read this thread again. :eek:

2. Focus.... The only way to do it is to do it. No other way.

3. As you are doing it and find no more energy or will to continue, think of all the hot chicks waiting in queues for you to graduate so that they can boast to their parents who they are dating. :)

4. In between when you really needed a rest, don't log into this forum. It is too addictive. Put on your jogging shoes instead and....... you probably guess it by now.... yes it is true.....

Jog On!!!!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ha ha thanks all!

[email protected] and forever united

its sunny outside so gunna go and sit in the garden with a cold beer, get drunk and do it!!!

when i return it will be done!

·
Registered
675 Posts
burnzy1987 said:
ha ha thanks all!

[email protected] and forever united

its sunny outside so gunna go and sit in the garden with a cold beer, get drunk and do it!!!

when i return it will be done!
but it'll be all gibberish if your drunk :D one min ur talking about law the next ur talkin about how the price of ham. :D

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
;) ever seen a poor lawyer ?
prosecute and rid us of the parasites .

do well and you get to wear comedy wigs and ermine .

make the higher reaches of the judiciary and every form of debauchery is open to you without fear . you may also get invited to invoke the grand architect;)

·
23,699 Posts
Mr Jog On, noticed you are still always in the forum??! :eek:

Didn't I tell you not to log into the forum until you have finished your assignments??!! :mad:

Don't you care one bit for the those hot chicks in long queues waiting for your graduation?? :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts