Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
They won't, don't bother trying too hard as you'll only get rejected.

If you get a signed shirt for that, then anyone can put on a sob story to get what they want.

I wouldn't be suprised if the "condolences" letter from SAF, is typed from some jobsworth with a printed signature. Fergie probably knows nothing about it.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
sorry to hear that utd would not sign a shirt for your mate , i think its absolutly shocking that they cannot do so for a genuine case like this . thats all todays football industry wants us fans for is our money mate to feed their greed and they cannot find some time to sign that shirt , i know football clubs do a lot for charities but some of that is for good publicity and i strongly agree that they should sign that shirt for you ,what are we talking about a bit of ink for gods sake.
You can't just turn this into an anti-united way. I agree with what United are doing. They can't just give out signed shirts to every sob letter they get, regardless if it's genuine.
How do they know it's genuine?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.