Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
What about going down to carrington one morning.
i know it has been said a while ago they werent allowed to stop and sign, but i have seen it a couple of times on the tv them stopping and signing.

worth a try.

also wait at the end of the game, round the back for them to come out. get yourself at the front.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I could wait after the game. I wonder if i was to contact cancer research uk and maybe they try to get a shirt and i could try to get the head teacher at my school to set something up to raise money for cancer research.

Anyway, thanks for the help and support guys.

Appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
sorry to hear that utd would not sign a shirt for your mate , i think its absolutly shocking that they cannot do so for a genuine case like this . thats all todays football industry wants us fans for is our money mate to feed their greed and they cannot find some time to sign that shirt , i know football clubs do a lot for charities but some of that is for good publicity and i strongly agree that they should sign that shirt for you ,what are we talking about a bit of ink for gods sake.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
sorry to hear that utd would not sign a shirt for your mate , i think its absolutly shocking that they cannot do so for a genuine case like this . thats all todays football industry wants us fans for is our money mate to feed their greed and they cannot find some time to sign that shirt , i know football clubs do a lot for charities but some of that is for good publicity and i strongly agree that they should sign that shirt for you ,what are we talking about a bit of ink for gods sake.
You can't just turn this into an anti-united way. I agree with what United are doing. They can't just give out signed shirts to every sob letter they get, regardless if it's genuine.
How do they know it's genuine?

·
Registered
312 Posts
I could wait after the game. I wonder if i was to contact cancer research uk and maybe they try to get a shirt and i could try to get the head teacher at my school to set something up to raise money for cancer research.

Anyway, thanks for the help and support guys.

Appreciate it.
This sounds like a very good idea. Good Luck.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.