Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
What about going down to carrington one morning.
i know it has been said a while ago they werent allowed to stop and sign, but i have seen it a couple of times on the tv them stopping and signing.

worth a try.

also wait at the end of the game, round the back for them to come out. get yourself at the front.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I could wait after the game. I wonder if i was to contact cancer research uk and maybe they try to get a shirt and i could try to get the head teacher at my school to set something up to raise money for cancer research.

Anyway, thanks for the help and support guys.

Appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
sorry to hear that utd would not sign a shirt for your mate , i think its absolutly shocking that they cannot do so for a genuine case like this . thats all todays football industry wants us fans for is our money mate to feed their greed and they cannot find some time to sign that shirt , i know football clubs do a lot for charities but some of that is for good publicity and i strongly agree that they should sign that shirt for you ,what are we talking about a bit of ink for gods sake.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
sorry to hear that utd would not sign a shirt for your mate , i think its absolutly shocking that they cannot do so for a genuine case like this . thats all todays football industry wants us fans for is our money mate to feed their greed and they cannot find some time to sign that shirt , i know football clubs do a lot for charities but some of that is for good publicity and i strongly agree that they should sign that shirt for you ,what are we talking about a bit of ink for gods sake.
You can't just turn this into an anti-united way. I agree with what United are doing. They can't just give out signed shirts to every sob letter they get, regardless if it's genuine.
How do they know it's genuine?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.