Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was brought to my attention today by a SM that in the Hot Seat thread you asked me a question and I gave you an answer. But the answer was felt to be inappropriate, due to the fact it could, would, and maybe has caused offense.

The phrase “Ask a silly question get a silly answer” was the general idea of the reply.
Fair enough I do admit looking back on it, that the reply I gave you was not the pick of the day in humour!

Therefore I do sincerely apologize for any offense caused and hope that you will indeed accept my apology!

Carly’s permission was not asked for the clearance in the publication of this apology letter, this apology letter was typed up by grumpy old fart himself.
All copyrights reserved! :D :D

Z

·
0 Posts
Thanks AG but really it's not necessary, some people would take offence and not understand the humour but I can take a joke so don't worry about it. The last thing I want to do is cause arguments on a forum I am new to, so feel free to abuse me as much as you want, I'm big enough and ugly enough to take it ;)

It's not often I have a girl fighting my battles hehe :rolleyes: (thanks Carly :p )

Let's now draw a line under the matter.

That's the line ^^^^ :cool:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
-zuco- said:
Thanks AG but really it's not necessary, some people would take offence and not understand the humour but I can take a joke so don't worry about it. The last thing I want to do is cause arguments on a forum I am new to, so feel free to abuse me as much as you want, I'm big enough and ugly enough to take it ;)

It's not often I have a girl fighting my battles hehe :rolleyes: (thanks Carly :p )

Let's now draw a line under the matter.

That's the line ^^^^ :cool:
I was expected that sort of reply!! Thanks Zuco

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.