Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Real Madrid are the biggest joke in world football. They were the 3rd best team and were it not for Barcalona's ego implosions and Sevilla's title-winning imaturity, the table would have shown that. They will not win another Champions league title for 10 years or so.

Everyone says Barca's frontline is 'unstoppable', but it's the same as last year's trophlyless group but with another bighead added to the mix. In saying that i think they will win the la liga this year as throwing it away to Arse Madrid 2 years in a row is damn near impossible.

·
has been served
3,020 Posts
Real Madrid to lose early in CL but win La Liga. Schuster is a very very good manager and has made some good signings. Were as Barca have brought Henry, and wasted alot of money on useless players such as Abidal and Yaya Toure. Not a fan of either of them. I beleive Ronaldihno will have a superb season and carry the team.

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Justice said:
Real Madrid to lose early in CL but win La Liga. Schuster is a very very good manager and has made some good signings. Were as Barca have brought Henry, and wasted alot of money on useless players such as Abidal and Yaya Toure. Not a fan of either of them. I beleive Ronaldihno will have a superb season and carry the team.
squad players that are capable of doing a good job - something they missed in certain positions last season.

·
has been served
3,020 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
squad players that are capable of doing a good job - something they missed in certain positions last season.
Darren Fletcher is a squad player, but a team full of hims wont get far.... All Barca's player are old. 28-35. I think there on the downward spiral personally.

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Justice said:
Darren Fletcher is a squad player, but a team full of hims wont get far.... All Barca's player are old. 28-35. I think there on the downward spiral personally.
Barca arent full of squad players though......Henry squad player? Messi? Ronaldinho? no so their not full of squad players :p

·
Registered
131 Posts
Barca players aren't that old, mostly around the 27/28 mark. Don't forget they've allways got quality in reserve like Pique, Fabregas,Messi, and there's a player there called Giovanni Dos Santos who is gonna be there next big thing off the production line.

P.S. I actually hate Barca, i just know this stuff.

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
chiboygeorge said:
barca nt do nothhing without ronaldinho/deco they are their playmakers i would say andtheir egos will busrt out this seaon leaving etoo/ronaldiho to leave while u guys bring in frak bitch lampard
Barca arent gettin Lampard....just like Real Mardrid arent getting Kaka.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Balrog

chiboygeorge said:
Too much talkin about the premiership i know they are the best league but La Liga is more Technincal so with all the signings going on with Atletico Madrid Barcelona Fc and Realmadrid Cf it goin to be exciing discuss
maybe la liga is like a beautiful ferrari,running all smooth after its 4,000 $ check-up
but still,if i was going into battle, i wouldnt be driving a chandelier, i will always
drive the tank ( EPL 4 ever!):eek:

·
Registered
25,282 Posts
cristiano04 said:
although Im a real fan.. I think soskjaerthelegend is right.. this year barca will take the league and real wont even come in second place :(
Im a Barca fan but I still think Madrid will do well. They have a good new coach, beefed up the defence with Pepe and that traitor Heinze. They also bought Schneider, Drenthe and diver Robben who can all play. It should be another good season again. Valencia and Sevilla look ok as well.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Jazz 16 said:
Im a Barca fan but I still think Madrid will do well. They have a good new coach, beefed up the defence with Pepe and that traitor Heinze. They also bought Schneider, Drenthe and diver Robben who can all play. It should be another good season again. Valencia and Sevilla look ok as well.

they did not get Schneider they gots S-N-e-i-j-d-e-r

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Jazz 16 said:

12:30am ... I am not going to start!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.