Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
I was at the Aberdeen v Inverness game. It was the biggest pile of **** iv seen in a long time!

The players were all over the place, and the managers decisions didnt seem to help at all.

Losing 2-0 at home to them is embarrassing - even for Aberdeen!

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
manutd004 said:
I watched it on Setanta and thought the game wasn't great actually. It took 65 mins for the first corner of the game :eek:

I thought Rangers should have probably won, and they did get that goal wrongly disallowed at the end.

But who cares? :p
well yeah, the quality of the game wasn't great, but how Aberdeen didn't lose and the atmosphrere made it good for me

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Not SPl but the Scottish FA Cup.

Aberdeen just lost to Dunferminle in the quarter finals on pens.
I was hoping for a banter trip to Hampden for the semi versus Falkirk as well :rolleyes:
I cant believe how bad Aberdeen are, they only really perform against Celtic & Rangers, well they do sometimes....

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
I thought you wouldn't be happy ;).

It's a shame that Aberdeen are out because it would definitely be a a winnable game against Falkirk. I'm hoping for St Mirren to get through because although the attendance would be quite small it would be the better game imo.

Are you one of the fans who like or dislike Calderwood?
I quite like him, but i am getting to the point where i think we may need to get someone else in.
I'd give him till the end of next season (unless things get very bad!) just because i think he can turn Aberdeen into a good, consistent side. But if theres no improvement next season we should look for someone else.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Hmm Aberdeens home game against Hearts is really going to be a must win. Can't afford a loss away to Dundee either.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Crap result for Aberdeen today. Lost 3-1 to Celtic despite taking the lead.

Celtics equaliser right before half time must of given them a big boost for the second half.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Yeah. Aberdeen were the better team for the first 35/40 minutes as well.

A positive is though, that the 3 countries who are top of the UEFA Fair Play League get an extra European place. Scotland are currently 3rd, so if they stay there or move up we'll get an extra place :D
Hopefully it stays the same.
So the top 5 will get a spot in Europe? Nice.
I take it you mean the Europa League aye?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
I dislike the Old Firm as well, but out of the two i'd much rather Celtic do well.
I have no respect for Rangers at all.

Aren't you a Dundee Utd fan (well kinda lol) piazza?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
haha, you should of heard some of the chants aimed at the keeper during the second half. They were hilarious. Wish i took some videos now, but i had a half bottle of vod to drink :D

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Pretty pissed off with the Aberdeen score last night.
Really needed to win, 4th place is looking less and less likely now.

Just hope Scotland does get that Fair Play award.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts