Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
TheManc said:
Anyone but Rangers please.

I'd like to see Aberdeen do well though, mainly because its the anniversary of there European Cup win which obviously Fergie managed.

I think Rangers will win unfortunately. last season they had too many fixtures which cost them but now they're out of Europe they can focus on the league.
There supposed to sell a bunch of players to make up for the money they won't get because they missed out on Europe.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
How retarded was I to say Boyd was the best in Scotland?

Jesus Christ, how shite is that guy? I mean come on...:rolleyes: he's only scored 20 goals in 20 games. Everyone was right, he is worse than Heskey.

1 Kris Boyd Rangers 20
2 Georgios Samaras Celtic 12
3 Chris Porter Motherwell 9
4 Lee Miller Aberdeen 8
Steve Lovell Falkirk 8
6 Kenny Miller Rangers 7
Scott McDonald Celtic 7
Derek Riordan Hibernian 7

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
:red:

I was at the Dundee Utd v Aberdeen game on thursday night. Pretty good game, finished 1-1.
The atmosphere made by the away aberdeen fans was awsome, makes me want to go to a man utd away game even more :D
New firm>Old firm.

I think I'm mostly an ABC(anyone but Celtic) when it comes to Scottish football. Though I've never heard that phrase used before, so let it be known on this forum:

I, Mike Piazza of the USA am the first ABC.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.