Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
16-Keano-16 said:
It was 3-1. And Cuellar is a great signing for Villa. IMO the best Rangers player. Fee is 7.9million approx
a lot of money... i thought O'Neill had finally given up on trying to make SPL players into Premiership players, it just hasnt worked for nearly any of them, the gap is huge! Ferguson, Miller, Maloney, Petrov.. all quality in the SPL, v mediocre in the Prem, lets not forget Stokes, and Boumsong... I wouldn spend much on SPL talent!!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
sry bit late on this one....

Dundee United 1-1 Celtic
Hartley with the goal.

Match report:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/scot_prem/7561742.stm

Celtic: Boruc, Hinkel, McManus, Caldwell, Wilson, Nakamura (Robson 68), Hartley,
Scott Brown, McGeady, McDonald (Samaras 88), Vennegoor of Hesselink.
Subs Not Used: Mark Brown, Crosas, Donati, O'Dea, Caddis.

Booked: McGeady.

Goals: Hartley 51.

Att: 11,648

Ref: C Richmond

Celtic currently 3rd in the table behind Hamilton and Rangers.

In other news: Celtic and Gravesen part company :
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/7568187.stm

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
16-Keano-16 said:
Just to mention Hamilton play a superb style of football. Great passing and very rarely a long ball. They arevery pleasing on the eye. Usually teams that come up just hoof it
Of course. Something I forgot to mention in my praise of Hamilton.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Yeah, its Hamilton. fantastic prospect. Will be in the Irish squad before too long.
James McCarthy is actually a Scotsman thats chosen to play for Ireland I believe because his grandfather comes from Ireland :( :rolleyes:

No doubt a fantastic prospect. Hes been on trial with Liverpool, and was rumoured to be interesting 2 Italian clubs, was it Sampdoria and Reggina? Can't really remember.

Its a pity hes decided to play for Ireland instead of Scotland. But good luck to him all the same.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
manutd004 said:
James McCarthy is actually a Scotsman thats chosen to play for Ireland I believe because his grandfather comes from Ireland :( :rolleyes:

Yeah I know lol :D He chose well the young lad ;) Bit like the Aiden McGeady
thing and Gibson (Norn Iron) and ALL the English we had in the 90's lol
and ray Houghton. He was Scottish but now he's an Irish legend.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
I was at the game, it was decent. Hopefully Aberdeen can push on from here as they're definatly not performing as well as they can.
I watched it on Setanta and thought the game wasn't great actually. It took 65 mins for the first corner of the game :eek:

I thought Rangers should have probably won, and they did get that goal wrongly disallowed at the end.

But who cares? :p

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
manutd004 said:
I watched it on Setanta and thought the game wasn't great actually. It took 65 mins for the first corner of the game :eek:

I thought Rangers should have probably won, and they did get that goal wrongly disallowed at the end.

But who cares? :p
well yeah, the quality of the game wasn't great, but how Aberdeen didn't lose and the atmosphrere made it good for me

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
SolskjaertheLegend said:
well yeah, the quality of the game wasn't great, but how Aberdeen didn't lose and the atmosphrere made it good for me
I saw the goal as well. Great finish, it was a right blaster. Crowd went bananas after it. Looked dece enough ;)

21 - 40 of 245 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.