Song
Nasri
Van Persie
Adebayor

Arshavin is on the bench.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Frazier Campbell's loan is turning into a complete waste of time. I feel sorry for him because he could have gone to other teams who wanted him (eg. Wigan and Hull) but Spurs hijacked him as part of the Berbatov deal. United should recall him.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i think it's gonna be an open game between them. It always has been this way. at least 3 goals:D i'm sure everyone remembers the 5-1:D I'm tipping Keane to score at his return to the Lane. This all Keane stuff has also a bad part:( our young Campbell won't be seing to much of the starting line-up to soon with Keane.:(to bad

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Hopefully it will be at least half as good as the last one they played, with Bentley scoring that quality goal, I'm going for 2-2 a very open game though. Keane to score on his debut and Arshavin to come off the bench and score on his ;)

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
not so fascinating game so far. lacks chances...only 2 big ones in a game wich has history of having a lot of goals.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
What an incredible couple of minutes. Firstly, Adebayor pulls up. Then Modric gets booked. Then Eboue off.

Tbf, Eboue can't have any complaints. He was already booked for dissent, then he ridiculously sticks his leg out and trips up Modric.

Anyway, it's not been a great game apart from those couple of minutes and it'll be interesting to see how the second half goes with the sending off.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts