Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
Pizza with no cheese :(

tho its good to see the our players enjoy a fat free tasty meals maybe when Spurs come to Manchester we could give them some food after the game :)

THEY DREW KICK RAMOS :p

Yippe i predicted a draw and maybe am the only one :D :)

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
abojodeh said:
Pizza with no cheese :(

tho its good to see the our players enjoy a fat free tasty meals maybe when Spurs come to Manchester we could give them some food after the game :)

THEY DREW KICK RAMOS :p

Yippe i predicted a draw and maybe am the only one :D :)
EH? Didnt Stoke win 2-1?:rolleyes:

Enter Bilic and exit Ramos.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
abojodeh said:
:eek: Stt Sttrr Strookke woon ???

Holy **** i can't believe it and i can't spell anymore :eek: :eek:

Allardyce in Ramos Out imo
Yep you ran out of magic Abo;)

And I just heard Gordon Ramsey will take over Spuds:p :D

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
^ Hey Spelly, you;re absolutely right. Stoke beat Tottenham.

How embarrassing.

I know I've been saying that they have to finally trust one manager, but if you get beaten by Stoke something is seriously wrong.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
RedForceRising said:
^ Hey Spelly, you;re absolutely right. Stoke beat Tottenham.

How embarrassing.

I know I've been saying that they have to finally trust one manager, but if you get beaten by Stoke something is seriously wrong.
Im one of those who believe getting a new manager is the easy way out. Its a way to bail out weak characters amongst the players.

But Spuds situation is probably not just Ramos fault or the players responsability. Its probably a complicated one since last season when they got a taste of glory with the Carling Cup win.
I hope someone knows if this is true but I heard Spuds have only FIVE wins in Premier League in their last 30 PL games...Cant be true!?

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
they need to get a nice lasagne down them before its too late !!!

main problem spuds have other than hunger and no strikers is the stupid fools sticking with ledley one game in three king --- back four never gels as captain crock disrupts it all the time . he was in paper today saying he can only play every three weeks and cant train and is in constant pain -- yet yids stick with him !!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Bilic plays down Tottenham link

Slaven Bilic has played down speculation linking him to Tottenham, insisting he is focused on his job as coach of the Croatia national team.

The 40-year-old has been mooted as a potential replacement for Juande Ramos if the Spaniard is sacked following Spurs' worst start to a league season.

"I've been linked with many clubs in England and all I can say is that it is flattering," Bilic told BBC Sport.

"But I have my job with Croatia and that's all I'm concentrating on."

Bilic has forged a reputation as one of Europe's most promising coaches after guided his country to two victories over England in qualifying for Euro 2008 and then to the last eight at the finals in Austria and Switzerland last summer.

The former West Ham and Everton defender has reportedly turned down offers to manage the Hammers and Manchester City in the past and told the BBC One's Football Focus in November 2007: "I dream of being a club manager in the Premier League."

Newspaper reports claim sections of the Tottenham dressing room are openly discussing Bilic's name and that the club's two Croatia players, Luka Modric and Vedran Corluka, have been quizzed by team-mates over their countryman's suitability.

Spurs have picked up just two points from their opening eight games and sit bottom of the Premier League, five points adrift of safety.

"The Tottenham crisis has affected them (Modric and Corluka) but they are behind the manager and I can't see a problem with them on the pitch," Bilic told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"It's hard to believe (Tottenham's situation) but a lot of good teams have been in the same position.

"When something goes wrong, and then you get injures, red cards and bad luck, it's frustrating.

"I know the situation they are but I'm sure it is going to get better. It's a massive club and they are going to come back."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/7681059.stm

21 - 30 of 30 Posts