Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
I haven't seen Zaki's miss yet! It must be bad to beat Bent.

Ha Ha Boro' in the bottom 3.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
-zuco- said:
Lol @ Gareth Bale. He must be the owner of some kind of Premier League record for games without a win?
Funniest part was, within 2 minutes of him getting subbed, Spurs scored.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
-zuco- said:
Lol! I bet it's really playing on his mind too, and his manager's :p
If I were him, I'd cry man. He was their ONLY attacking threat aside from Lennon up to that point, Pompey's goal went in off his ankle, then he's subbed, then Spurs equalize. Poor guy. :p

G

·
piazza said:
If I were him, I'd cry man. He was their ONLY attacking threat aside from Lennon up to that point, Pompey's goal went in off his ankle, then he's subbed, then Spurs equalize. Poor guy. :p
People were moaning when we didn't sign him :p

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
-zuco- said:
People were moaning when we didn't sign him :p
I was one of them actually. He's probably the 2nd best left back in England. Clichy can't cross like him, and gets caught out more. The guy has absolutely no luck though.

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
I dont think Bale is good at all. He is poor defensively and isnt too great going forward. Evra, Cashley, Clichy and Bridge are all better IMO. I am so happy that we didnt sign him.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
16-Keano-16 said:
I dont think Bale is good at all. He is poor defensively and isnt too great going forward. Evra, Cashley, Clichy and Bridge are all better IMO. I am so happy that we didnt sign him.
Imo I dont think he has developed in tottenham mainly because of the poor coaching staff he has played with over the past couple of years, surely if we would have signed him he would have developed into a better player than he is atm.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.