Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on here think fergie will stick to the same lineup 2 games in a row or make 1/2 changes every game depending on the opponents from now till end of season.

·
Registered
573 Posts
baring injuries/suspensions (which i think there are none) i would keep same lineup for Wigan Wednsday night and see how that goes.

If it aint broke dont fix it, it defo aint broke is it......Rafa? :D

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
I always say you shouldn't change a winning side, but Carrick might get back in.
But the team that beat Chelsea deserve to play together agan...... lets leave the fat Spanish waiter do the rotation system.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
There will definitely be changes as there should be. I wouldn't expect Giggs to figure in. I expect Rafael to replace Neville. Depending on his back, might be a good game to get Rio out for a little jog. Evra might need to be replaced as well. I bet that Nani and Tevez have a say as well, so I fully plan on there being quite a bit of changes.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
There are so many variables to consider:
inujuries, suspensions, resting, performance and attitude in training, form, opponents etc....
Fergie knows what he is doing and will freshen things up when he see's fit.
So its hard to predict who will play when. Its an old cliche but you only think about 1 game at a time.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
There are so many variables to consider:
inujuries, suspensions, resting, performance and attitude in training, form, opponents etc....
Fergie knows what he is doing and will freshen things up when he see's fit.
So its hard to predict who will play when. Its an old cliche but you only think about 1 game at a time.
I agree.

Though saying that, I expect some changes, most of them at home.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
fergie is the master of rotation he does it when needs be not for the sake of it! look at liverpool why would yopu leave 2 of your best strikers on the bench when your next match isint untill the follwing monday when you know its going to be a scrappy match and that your going to either need a moment of magic or luck to scrap a win ! he doesnt have a clue :D as long as he stays there im ahppy lol!

as for our next gae i dont see giggsy starting he never ussaully starts two games on the trot anymore and definatly wont after how much effort and how hard he worked yesterday it was almost the gigsy of 10 years ago :D so i expect either carrick or scholsey to come in

1 - 7 of 7 Posts