Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
We've already had one of these on here. Do you really think an online petition will change their minds and make them change the venue?

Waste of time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Worth a try. Im not a Man U fan, but simply a supporter who is sick of the way UEFA and often FIFA act. If Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool fans unite this could be achieved.

It costs you nothing and will take 1 minute.

Will you have the same attitude if United are in the final and you have a ticket? Waste of time you feeling safer?

Z

·
0 Posts
Worth a try. Im not a Man U fan, but simply a supporter who is sick of the way UEFA and often FIFA act. If Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool fans unite this could be achieved.

Will you have the same attitude if United are in the final and you have a ticket? Waste of time you feeling safer?
No it couldn't. UEFA couldn't give a shit what the fans think, they just want to sell their expensive seats to the 'UEFA family', which means loads of corporate dickheads.

You've got more chance of becoming Jessica Alba's masseuse than you have of getting the venue changed.

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts

It's not that, there's already been a post for that or another similar petition, so most people have already signed it.

As for the effect it will have, I have no doubt whatsoever that it won't do a fracking thing. UEFA are NOT gonna chance the venue this late in the season, pure and simple.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Well whether there's any hope or not I signed the petition because it is something I feel strongly about. Nobody should have their safety jeopardised just to go and support their club.

stabcity please post this on as many football forums as possible!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts