Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whenever we win the league next, do you think 10 stars she be put around the badge?
Just a thought.

·
Registered
414 Posts
haha, my honest opinion is no way man, maybe puttin stars for the champions league but then madrid would need 9, nae enough space i say begrudgingly

S

·
0 Posts
dovorian said:
Whenever we win the league next, do you think 10 stars she be put around the badge?
Just a thought.
Oh yea !! and while we're at it why not put the American flag in the middle as well. :mad:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
the only reason i'd approve of something like that is too piss off our rivals....

perhaps 10 on the front of all the players shirts in big red, bold writing.....i would lmfao...

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
No, because it would be our 17th league title.

You can't have stars just for Premiership wins!!!

Although, perhaps Ryan Giggs could have 10 stars on his shirt!

·
Banned
836 Posts
I would be a good idea to have 10 stars on the shirt, or even better, 10 tiny premiership trophies around the badge on the shirt, it would make it look nice I would of thought along with the traditional Manchester United badge.

I know the shirt would be a completely different design, but I did a quick impression using photoshop of what it would look like:-

·
Registered
273 Posts
on a differnt note i think we should go back to having football club on our badge wich seems 2 of disappered over past 10 years

·
Registered
406 Posts
How about having pics of half naked women instead of numbers ? picture of kelly = 1, pic of Chantell = 2 and pics of them two = 12.

Just another silly thought to match yours ;)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
red_dec7 said:
on a differnt note i think we should go back to having football club on our badge wich seems 2 of disappered over past 10 years

According to Ian the tour-guide at OT....it's because MUFC is now a business and no longer a football club...:D

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Keano's fan said:
How about having pics of half naked women instead of numbers ? picture of kelly = 1, pic of Chantell = 2 and pics of them two = 12.

Just another silly thought to match yours ;)

or naked pics of the players.......:eek: :D

:eek:

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
dovorian said:
Should we do anything after winning the premiership 10 times, or leave it as it is?
We've won the league 16 times. Not 9. FFS.

carlyluvsunited said:
Why..........?
Because Manchester United is a football club. It's a well-known fact that the idiots at United couldn't give a toss about their fans. Calling a beloved football club a business is just diabolical. Manchester United is a football club. The badge is better with football club in the name.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts