Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im starting a refereeing course on tuesday. this means you can no longer complain about the referees when im here because
1. il give ya a red card
2. il probably be able to prove you wrong

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
hehe okay! It is good that we have a ref on here so we can as about decisions and you can tell us if it was wrong or right like the Mascherano incident which I think is 100% correct!

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
safcfan_cjl said:
im starting a refereeing course on tuesday. this means you can no longer complain about the referees when im here because
1. il give ya a red card
2. il probably be able to prove you wrong
what about a yellow card:confused:

·
23,699 Posts
Good course to attend. :)

Maybe you can even start a fresh thread on all the dubious and debatable calls made in actual games?! ;)

reddwarf said:
No, it means we can shout abuse at you for every wrong decision you make :p
Or send you threatening letters?:D

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
time to run lol your going to kill me...and sparkic, mascherano decision was 110% right...shouldnt be giving match officials the sort of treatment he was...without them, the game wouldnt exist

·
23,699 Posts
safcfan_cjl said:
time to run lol your going to kill me...and sparkic, mascherano decision was 110% right...shouldnt be giving match officials the sort of treatment he was...without them, the game wouldnt exist
"Hey! Ref!!!....... Ref!!! I want to talk to you!!!! Come back here!!!!" :mad: :mad: :mad:

:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts