Then they come after United !!!!

Hmmmmmmmm.......

Might be a hard game for them if they do get United :( :(

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
redmaster said:
Who would you cheer on if they did play man utd?
This is very hard for me you know - I would not like this to happen really - I am honest girl though and I would have to stick with my country and my people....maybe this is bad for people on here to hear from me but I dont like to lie :) :)

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
Then why they only win 1-0 first leg, mayhap Steaua Bucuresti arent the group of hotshots you've led us to beleive they are?

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
2-0 ... I think maybe more than this - they are very small Poland team.....maybe 4 or 5 nil
well since you only won 1-0 in 1st leg and i know nothing about these teams thought id just go with a 2-0 :)

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SolskjaertheLegend said:
hmmm....you sure this match isnt on till tomorrow? Noo results sites mention this
I just try to find result and now I see this game is tomorrow....:eek:

Silly girl huh :confused:

Oh well - another 20 hours to go then we can whoop them....:eek:

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
I just try to find result and now I see this game is tomorrow....:eek:

Silly girl huh :confused
:

Oh well - another 20 hours to go then we can whoop them....:eek:
yep lol.

Where are you in the league?

yes i know this isnt a league game :rolleyes

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SolskjaertheLegend said:
yep lol.

Where are you in the league?

yes i know this isnt a league game :rolleyes
We are top of course - we win 2 from 2 and have 6 points.....second is Timosoara and third Vaslui.......

Maybe you dont know these teams.....Dinamo Bucuresti is big team you know these maybe......

Steaua is Army team - did you know this ?

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
We are top of course - we win 2 from 2 and have 6 points.....second is Timosoara and third Vaslui.......

Maybe you dont know these teams.....Dinamo Bucuresti is big team you know these maybe......

Steaua is Army team - did you know this ?
yes i know Dinamo Bucuresti :)

Steaus army team? nope i didnt know that

what i do know though is that Steaua is drawing 1-1

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SolskjaertheLegend said:
yes i know Dinamo Bucuresti :)

Steaus army team? nope i didnt know that

what i do know though is that Steaua is drawing 1-1
Yesssssssssssssssssss ... !!!!

We win and now 1 more game to reach the knock out stages and 2 games against United......maybe !!!

FC Steaua Bucuresti edged closer to their second successive appearance in the group stage by coming from behind to secure a 3-1 aggregate win against Polish side Zag³êbie Lubin.

Comeback
European champions in 1986, Steaua ended a ten-year wait to grace the UEFA Champions League proper last season and are one round away from repeating the feat after earning a third qualifying round tie against FC BATE Borisov. They had to work for their victory in Bucharest, however: Micha³ Stasiak levelled the aggregate scores on the half-hour before goals from Banel Nicolita and substitute Dorel Zaharia saw Steaua through.

Zapata mistake
Zag³êbie had begun brightly and a minute after Manuel Arboleda was denied by the upright, Stasiak made it 1-1 on aggregate as he pounced on a goalkeeping error by Robinson Zapata. Parity was short-lived, though. Nicolita's free-kick crept inside the post for the equaliser, yet Steaua did not have it all their own way. Zapata was given plenty of opportunities to make amends for his mistake in the second half, denying Micha³ Goliñski and Rui Miguel, while at the other end Adrian Neaga struck the crossbar. Zaharia finally sealed the win eight minutes from time to the relief of the home crowd.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts