Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M'Bia - United My Dream
Rennes midfielder Stephane M'Bia has dealt Arsenal and Everton a blow with the admission that his 'dream' is to sign for Premier League rivals Manchester United.
As reported by Goal.com's Mark Hinton on Saturday, it appeared that the Cameroon international would remain in France for a further year before completing a move either to the Emirates Stadium or Goodison Park.

However, having signed a 12-month extension with Rennes to remain at the club until next summer, the 22-year old has now gone back on his initial words by admitting he would even reject the advances of Real Madrid in order to complete a switch to Old Trafford.

“Who could be better than Real Madrid or Arsenal? Manchester United. It is my dream to play for them,†he told the News of the World.

“Real were first to show interest [this summer], then Newcastle and Valencia. But I have a big season the offers will be even bigger.

“When I was at the Olympics with Cameroon, I asked Rigobert Song, Samuel Eto'o and Geremi about it. They told me I should stay at Rennes another year.

“I'm happy with another season there.â€

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Stephane M’Bia

Stephane M’Bia has issued a come and get me plea to Manchester United Football Club.

The talented midfielder has been linked with Arsenal, Everton and Real Madrid in recent weeks, but the 22-year-old has made it clear where he would like to play his football.

“Who could be better than Real Madrid or Arsenal? Manchester United ! It is my dream to play for them,” the Cameroon international told the News of the World.

M’Bia recently signed a twelve-month contract with Rennes and is expected to remain in France for at least one more season, at the end of which he will be waiting for the call from Old Trafford.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Read this on some other site earlier, i don't blame him for rejecting other clubs and sent out an SOS to United, but is he United quality, the last United/Cameroon player was.........................Eric Djemba-Djemba, and he wasn;t that good tbh! Does anyone know anything abou this guy? We nned some hardcore facts,stats and details!

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Heard of him but never seen him.

I'll be keeping a look out to see if hes any good.

Good to see some players still with some sense, and know that this is the place to be ;) :)

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
Well, from what I heard from everton fans, he's a promising young midfielder. Rennes did their best to keep him this year, and that ****ed some folk at GP. I think he's PL material, but with your midfield so filled atm, i don't think there's room for him. I think he can play right back too, but he's a natural defensive midfielder.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts