Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just before everyone starts to say how the world is ending and all we are gunna win is the Carling Cup, the title is still ours to throw away. Fergie will get a performance off the back of this. When we got beat of Aresnal, the response was fantastic. The same will happen again. We will be champions again...

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Just before everyone starts to say how the world is ending and all we are gunna win is the Carling Cup, the title is still ours to throw away. Fergie will get a performance off the back of this. When we got beat of Aresnal, the response was fantastic. The same will happen again. We will be champions again...
yeah i think you right the title is ours to loose, and i just hope that we see the repose were all expecting.... utter domination of our remaining games :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
It is but we have some tough games left and we shouldn't be taking anything for granted ..

Fulham next up AWAY from home, ok we destroyed them in the FA Cup but on the back of a THRASHING to Pool Craven Cottage isnt the place you'd want to go.

Arsenal at home will be another harsh game as will Villa, both top 5 sides who definitely have enough in them to cause us trouble.

And of cause our bogey stadium - Riverside.

But if we get points out of all those games we should be ok :)

We just need to put this behind us and when the season has ended we can hopefully laugh at how Pool thought they were back in it ;)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ye exactly. The scousers think they are back in it but I wouldnt be suprised if the go out and get beat by Villa next week. Which would mean today doesnt mean a thing.

·
Registered
773 Posts

the most positive thread today....yeah, in the blink of eye your right...one question this is the worse ever performance from manutd isn't it ? Believing that we woke up again in the 29th match day...

·
Registered
62 Posts
I know this isnt what went wrong today thread (cant find one) but what did go wrong.
It was embarrasing to say the least
But one area we did struggle was in the centre of midfield. Carrick just wasnt at the races today and why did he pick anderson? I would never have picked him for a game like this. I would have played scholes or if not then fletcher. he really should have of made the changes a half time. I would of also have brought on giggs on as well.
But its too late now
been a while since united have played this poor!

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
the most positive thread today....yeah, in the blink of eye your right...one question this is the worse ever performance from manutd isn't it ? Believing that we woke up again in the 29th match day...
im not too sure how long youve been a fan mate but i can tell you for sure ive seen FAR FAR worse performaces over the years, its a blip something that happens we havnt got the god given right to win every match... your rather deluded go support arsenal

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The only way this result will bother us is if we let it bother us. If we bounce back with the wins it will mean nothing, but if we keep this in our mind and let it hinder us, they might be a shock coming our way.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
It's so important now that we beat Fulham next and put in a performance like we did in the FA Cup where we gave them nothing and punished them with goals..

It's still our title to lose and I agree that when we lost to Arsenal we went on a fantastic run..

I'm just worried now that Chelsea might go on an undefeated streak under Hiddink and will be on our hells to the very last few games where we have Arsenal at home..

Liverpool dont worry me in the slightest, they will continue to drop points against the lower teams and could even slip up against Villa next..

It's just that if Chelsea are within a few points of us near the end of the season, Arsenal could put in a performance against us and it will be right down to the wire..

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have been a fan since sitting on a crash barrier (watching united v liverpool) in the stretford end at the age of 5.
I certainly wont become an Arsenal fan, very strange thing to say the least!
I was trying to say that I had not seen united play that poorly for a while! Least not this season at old trafford.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
yes utds defeat by liverpool hurt and was embarressing but utd are in a fantastic position and CAN afford to lose another 2 games and still be champions ,the scouser's may be smiling but come the month of may they will be in despair when we win our 18th title and that was the plan in august i believe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts