Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: :eek: :eek: Mark Hughes has splashed the cash and prised carlos tevez across the city to the council house in what surely is the biggest shock of the transfer window so far .

:p o.k . he hasnt yet but surely this is a scenario that could easily play out in next 3 weeks .

i think he is off and soon ;)

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
If I lived anywhere near you Hags I'd be over at you're place trying to strangle you :p

Seriously, you scared me there.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wazza1989 said:
i just wake up an hour a go...and i'm not fully concentrated so please don't do this kind of jokes anymore:D not so early in the morning:D
he he he . i really do think he will go though as i think we can get better for less money than he will cost us

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
from day one i did not believe that tevez would actually sign for utd ,and i would not be suprised if his agent does get another move for him in this transfer window.
although i agree that tevez is a good player he does not offer anything that our other strikers can produce , they are all very similar in liking to drop deep and utd are paying the penalty with less goals . rooney has a equal workrate to tevez but is far more dominant in utds link up play ,while berbatov is a far more clever player and is an ariel threat and he will eventually settle and get better.
so if tevez does chase more money , i think utd will end up replacing him with a better quality goalscorer who will suite the team better ,but it won't happen until next summer and frazier cambell or wellbeck will get a deserved opportunity to impress us.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Carlos Tevez May Leave Manchester United, Admits Ferguson

Carlos Tevez's Manchester United future is looking increasingly uncertain.

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed that he believes Carlos Tevez may leave the club.

Tevez is nearing the end of his loan agreement at Old Trafford but United appear reluctant to pay the £32 million transfer fee and there have also been reports about disagreements over the striker’s wage demands.

A number of clubs have been linked with a move for the Argentinean, including Real Madrid and Manchester City, and for the first time the United boss has admitted Tevez may leave the champions.

“We will just work our way through it and that’s all we can do,” the Scot told the Daily Star Sunday.

“If it happens, it happens. If it doesn’t, we will just have to move on. It’s unfortunate, but that’s life.

“Carlos wants to stay. He’s happy here. I think he’s actually said that to the players.”

Yet having lost his place in the first team following the arrival of Dimitar Berbatov from Tottenham Hotspur over the summer, it would be little surprise if Tevez did leave Old Trafford.

Despite being an integral part of the team last season and helping United win both the Premier League and Champions League, Tevez has made only eight league starts this season, scoring twice.

The Argentinean will also miss today’s FA Cup third round clash with Southampton at St Mary’s having been granted leave to return to South America for family reasons.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1710/manchester-united/2009/01/04/1040105/carlos-tevez-may-leave-manchester-united-admits-ferguson

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
haggs....

if i were to write down my first thoughts when I read the thread title, I would have to get RD to ban me ;)

Thanks for the scare, biatch!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
If that lad cares any for Man Utd he wouldn't join one of rivals, If he does I'll lose all respect for him!
But he wouldn't be the first Argentinian to look to one of our biggest rivals, remeber Gaby Heinze.

·
Banned
34 Posts
If I were Sir Alex Ferguson, I would rather sell Berbatov than Tevez.

60 M£ Berbatov out
32 M£ Tevez In and we can get another player for 28 M£.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I don't think he will join Man City. Imo he we join Real or Inter. Not many clubs could pay about 30M.

Shawn said:

60 M£ Berbatov out
Lol,
60m ... funny ... Who would pay 60M for such a lazy player :)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Shawn said:

60 M£ Berbatov out :eek: :
Classic mate.
Benzema has 50m price tag on him, where are you getting 60m for berba?

Ferguson has been chasing berba for years, he has been at club 6 months, you can't judge player on that. In his 2 years at Spurs he always played better in second half off season, I look forward to see how many of you are calling him a Legend at end of Season when he starts to come good!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts