Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Im gonna go strongest 18 as we'll be able to have 7 subs next season (already do in the UCL)

VDS
Neville
Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra
Giggs
Ronaldo
Anderson
Hargreaves
Tevez
Ronney

Foster
Brown
O'Shea
Scholes
Carrick
Saha
Nani
 

·
Proto-Hipster
Joined
·
46,961 Posts
Van Der Sar

Oshea- Ferdinand - Vidic - Evra

Hargreaves

Ronaldo - Scholes - Giggs

Tevez - Rooney

Subs: Anderson, Nani, Saha, Brown, Foster
it like ZUCO 16 but better:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,329 Posts
VDS,
Brown Rio Vidic Evra
Nani Hargreaves Ronaldo
Anderson
Rooney Teves

Carrick,Scholes, Foster, Saha, Fletcher
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
van der sar (goal)

vidic & ferdinand (cb)

evra (lb)

neville (rb)

hargreaves (cdm)

scholes (cm)

ronaldo (rwm)

giggs (lm)

rooney (st)

tevez (st)

bench: foster, brown, nani, carrick, anderson
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,740 Posts
Foster

Nev's Rio Vidic Evra

Ronaldo Anderson Carrick Nani

Roon Tevez

Subs: VDS, Saha, Brown, Hargreaves and Scholes

Took time over Carrick and Nani but AT THE MOMENT would say Nani instead of the off-form Giggs and Carrick gives us something extra i have noticed recently.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
245 Posts
Daemonic Jackal said:
Im gonna go strongest 18 as we'll be able to have 7 subs next season (already do in the UCL)
-------------------------VDS-------------------------
g.nev.---------r.ferdinand---------vidic--------evra

Hargo


c.ronaldo------------anderson----------------nani

Rooney----tevez

subs: Kuzczak, giggs, scholes, park, carrick, brown, manucho
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
----------------------------------------VDS----------------------------------------
--------------------------Ferdinand-------Vidic----------------------------------
---Brown----------------------------------------------------------Evra-----------
---------------------Carrick---------------------Anderson-----------------------
----------Roanldo----------------------------------------------Nani--------------
----------------------------Rooney----------------Tevez-------------------------

1.Foster
2.Pique
3.Scholes
4.Giggs
5.O'shea
:D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
--------------------------------------- van der sar------------------------------------------------

g neville------------------- ferdinand-------------vidic------------------------------------evra

ronaldo-----------------------carrick---------------anderson------------------------------nani

rooney-------------------------- teves

foster
brown
giggs
hargreaves
park
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,375 Posts
-------------------------------------Foster---------------------------------------
--------------------------Ferdinand-------Vidic----------------------------------
----Neville---------------------------------------------------------Evra-----------
---------------------Carrick---------------------Schouls-----------------------
----------Roanldo----------------------------------------------Nani--------------
----------------------------Rooney----------------Saha-------------------------

1.VDS
2.Pique
3.Anderson
4.Giggs
5.Fletcher
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
i agree most with yours stretty a lot of people have giggs and hargreaves in their first 11 and u have opted for carrick which is good 2 and manucho is quality i enjoyed watchin him in the cup of nations ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Barely any of the above posts have Scholes in the team.
He isnt gone yet lads? Plenty of life in the old ginge yet.

right now Im liking the look of this 11 for future games:

-------------------------Vds----------------------------
Nev--------Rio----------------Vidic-------------Evra---
Hargo-----Scholes--------Carrick---------Ronaldo--
-------------Rooney----------Tevez------------------

With Hargo and Carrick doing the tracking back and tackling it allows
Ronaldo to do what he does best(which is whatever he feels like & scoring)
and Scholes to conduct the proceedings.
We also know that Hargo can bend it like Beckham and that the front 2
will fight all day for the team.

So this is my new fave 11......sorry Giggsy
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Barely any of the above posts have Scholes in the team.
He isnt gone yet lads? Plenty of life in the old ginge yet.

right now Im liking the look of this 11 for future games:

-------------------------Vds----------------------------
Nev--------Rio----------------Vidic-------------Evra---
Hargo-----Scholes--------Carrick---------Ronaldo--
-------------Rooney----------Tevez------------------

With Hargo and Carrick doing the tracking back and tackling it allows
Ronaldo to do what he does best(which is whatever he feels like & scoring)
and Scholes to conduct the proceedings.
We also know that Hargo can bend it like Beckham and that the front 2
will fight all day for the team.

So this is my new fave 11......sorry Giggsy

Can I add i made a clerical error and left scholes out of my 16 players he would make my bench as i think carrick just edges it as he gets forward better
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
------------------------------------Van Der Sar---------------------------------

Owen Hargreaves---Nemanja Vidic------Rio Ferdinand---Patrice Evra


Cristiano Ronaldo---Anderson Oliveira-------Paul Scholes---Luis Nani

--------------------Louis Saha------------Wayne Rooney--------------------

Subs: Ben Foster, Gary Neville, Wes Brown, Ryan Giggs & Carlos Tevez
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,427 Posts
--------------------------------------Van Der Sar--------------------------------------


Neville (RB)------------Vidic (CB)-------------Ferdinand (CB)-----------Evra (LB)


--------------------- Hargreaves (DMC)----------------------------------------------
C. Ronaldo (RM)--------------------------Scholes (AMC)----------------Nani (LM)


-------------------Carlos Tevez (CF)-------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------Wayne Rooney (ST)---------------------

Subs: Foster, Brown, Anderson, Giggs, Saha

Its a basic 4-4-2 which Hargreaves to play a deeper role letting Scholes to move up more. Carrick can also rotate with Hargreaves and Anderson with Scholes and Giggs with Nani and Park with Ronaldo. Tevez also plays a deeper role than Rooney who is our main central striker. It is nice to have 2 equally quality solid players in each position which is what every championship winning team needs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
dckyfoxes said:
------------------------------------Van Der Sar---------------------------------

Owen Hargreaves---Nemanja Vidic------Rio Ferdinand---Patrice Evra


Cristiano Ronaldo---Anderson Oliveira-------Paul Scholes---Luis Nani

--------------------Louis Saha------------Wayne Rooney--------------------

Subs: Ben Foster, Gary Neville, Wes Brown, Ryan Giggs & Carlos Tevez
Saha? Hargreaves instead of neville? i think you are the only one that thinks like that ;)
 
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Top