Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of making money on the internet??

im a student (as most know) and getting a job in my area is difficult with all the students fighting for them.

Also making money on the internet sounds easier:eek:

any help appreicated
thanks

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
you could set up a webcam and film yourself like the trueman show and charge members to watch for the next 3 years or so as a student i bet that would be wicked

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
fazman said:
you could set up a webcam and film yourself like the trueman show and charge members to watch for the next 3 years or so as a student i bet that would be wicked
lmao.............I'd pay! :p :p

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
eBay - Rip off people OR buy bargins like off a pawn shop and sell them for more in ebay and also put the postage and package price high ;)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
A guy in Holland has set up a webcam which just shows him asleep, he's made thousands!!! My mate even paid to watch him.

Also, I believe there are sites who pay people say 15p for every web page they visit online. Adds up if you spend enough time online!!!

Ebay - you could sell stuff their!!!

·
Banned
47 Posts
Your right it is a stupid question. It is ridiculous to say you cannot find a job, even in Russia I walk down the street and there are jobs in shop windows. Maybe you are too picky about what you will take. In Russia if you do not work you live on the street. You are just lazy.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RussianArmy said:
Your right it is a stupid question. It is ridiculous to say you cannot find a job, even in Russia I walk down the street and there are jobs in shop windows. Maybe you are too picky about what you will take. In Russia if you do not work you live on the street. You are just lazy.
i am not lazy.
i am doing a law degree u dufus.
and how the hell do you know what its like getting a job around here?you dont!

either post something constructive or dont post at all....

now jog on................

·
Banned
47 Posts
There may not be many jobs in law available, but im sure your local supermarket are in need of staff. There are more than enough slimy lawyers in the world already.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RussianArmy said:
There may not be many jobs in law available, but im sure your local supermarket are in need of staff. There are more than enough slimy lawyers in the world already.
again..............just shut up.
just because im doing a law degree im going 2 be a "lawyer"???

there are thousands upon thousands of jobs i could do....

and for the record..."lawyer" is incorrect, i am not in the USA, therefore we have "solicitors" and "barristers".....

now ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
550 Posts
I've tried eBay, and quite frankly I think it sucks unless you have a whole team effort going on. It takes way too much effort for too little return. Affiliate marketing is your best bet if you really want to make money online:

1) Make sure you have broadband, can use a PC and have a couple of braincells.

2) Open free accounts with Commission Junction, Linkshare, Clickbank, Google Adwords and Google Adsense (search Google for urls).

3) Go to www.moneyexpertreviews.com/toprated (just a list of programs) and pick your choice of money manual. They aren't free, but they aren't expensive either, and seeing as you'll be making more than the amount you spent on them, the amount is trivial anyway. That's where I started. If links aren't allowed in this place and the above has disappeared, it doesn't matter. Just search Google. There are quite a few decent programs available.

4) Read eBook and start making money. Shouldn't take more than 3 months to start making amounts that are actually worth something.

Please don't ask how to do anything concerning affiliating until you've gone through at least one program. There's simply way too much to explain. I make roughly R26 000/ month using affiliate marking and I'm hardly amazing at it.

Good luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts