Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In your life...name them here so we can make fun of you :D :p

Il start, me and my mates last summer were on the school roof playing a 'game'. The game was if u went to a certain part of the roof, the Seagulls would get P!$$ed off and start divebombing you, whoever stayed up the longest won....well once when i was on the roof the seagulls were going nuts so i ran and tried to jump off, but instead i fell off lol and ended up with a broken arm all summer :D:D

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Real genius mate! When I was in primary school - 6th class, I was playing a football match one with a few mates at break. I got the ball out on the right handside and dribbled the ball past 4 of them and slotted the ball past the keeper - I scored ...
...... well ..... for the opposition I had, nobody told me I was going to score in the wrong goal. I felt stupid.

P.s I later made up for it by scoring the winner with a volley from a keepers error.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Threw up in a cinema once,night out on the piss.Couldnt find anywhere to eat so bought 6 bags of chocolate buttons and threw up on the girl sitting in front of me,got kicked out rightfully so havent lived it down since..

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
greenhoff said:
Threw up in a cinema once,night out on the piss.Couldnt find anywhere to eat so bought 6 bags of chocolate buttons and threw up on the girl sitting in front of me,got kicked out rightfully so havent lived it down since..
haha nice one mate

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
I can rarely remember the stupid things I've done...people just tell me about them the day after.

There was the time I was staying at a mates house and tried to get into bed with his mum (to sleep!), the time I tried to get into the wrong persons house but it was locked so I slept under their car in the driveway, the time I took a wrong turn walking home and ended up in the middle of the countryside before noticing I was lost, the time I was found wandering down the middle of a main road by the police who kindly gave me a ride home and I'm sure there's a few more!

All down to the demon drink...kids, just say no!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
reddwarf said:
I can rarely remember the stupid things I've done...people just tell me about them the day after.

There was the time I was staying at a mates house and tried to get into bed with his mum (to sleep!), the time I tried to get into the wrong persons house but it was locked so I slept under their car in the driveway, the time I took a wrong turn walking home and ended up in the middle of the countryside before noticing I was lost, the time I was found wandering down the middle of a main road by the police who kindly gave me a ride home and I'm sure there's a few more!

lol Dwarf, Id love to hear the 'few more' :D

Anyone else got anymore?

S

·
0 Posts
Had lots of stupid electric shocks cutting through wires etc.

But...

Spilt a gallon of industrial strength thinners over my
groin area.

Yes it strips skin :eek:

Sunburn and peeling at its worst.

Don't ask !!!

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
With the noise of my cheering "fans" (Read people who wanted to see a big crash) buzzing in my ears I thought, yeah I can do it.

I was pumped and I'd just watched my friend do the same thing and come through unscathed. It looked exhilarating.

So I went down to the bottom of the hill. :p I grabbed my friends bike and began the long walk up to the top of Millarmurra hill.

It literally slopes at greater than 45 degrees. It has trees dotted across it. It has potholes, hidden ones. they will be significant later.

To the accompaniment of cries and cheers, "DINGER! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* DINGER!", and to the chagrin of my skeptical friend...

I reached the top of the hill. I turned around and came a hair's breadth from wimping out on the spot. It's very steep and even longer.

It looks like it'll take at least a minute or two to get down even at pace. It doesn't. Gravity is much more effective than we'd like to think.

I pushed off. 5 seconds I was scared. 10 seconds I was almost half way. 12 Seconds I was tilting 45 degrees to the right.

15 Seconds I was tilting 45 degrees to the left. 18 Seconds I hit a hidden pothole, mostly due to incompetent riding and

swaying like a palm tree in a hurricane. Deep down I'd known I was going to come off the bike rather quicker than I got on.

I didn't expect this though. My friends were taping and while I've lost the footage I remember it being played at school over and over.

The front wheel bent in half. Going top speed and then coming to a jarring stand still in a pothole is something aluminum was never built for.

Nothing was built for that. The wheel, in slow motion, can clearly be seen bending at the middle. I wouldn't know. I can only gauge by replays.

I was off the bike. I lost consciousness and woke up at the bottom of the hill. People were going nuts up the top cheering.

They weren't cruel they all stopped once they realised I was mildly concussed. The guy who started the cheering came down.

His first words were "Whoa. I thought your mouth was covered with bloo... Oh god it is!"

Turns out my front teeth weren't chipped but they were all bright red from blood. My face looked like a watermelon. Only redder.

In slow motions replays it turned out I'd gone sideways of the bike, my helmet was cracked, I went the rest of the way down the hill on my face.

Funny thing is when I went to sickbay their first instruction was make a sketch for the accident report. How? What do I draw?

I was unconscious for the second half and the first half was just a lot of blurring grass and high pitched screaming.

I ended up drawing a stick figure on a bike with speed lines behind him going down a hill. :)

Shouldn't be smiling really but you know what they say. Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Done many stupid things by now.In fact I am doing it every day.Let's se....errr...new is....well...I am a bit shame to talk about it,but what a hell......it happen 3 days ago.It was a bloody hot night.I slept outside in my yard.Beautifull night...was so quiet,stars,moon and everything.But in one moment i felt something hot all over my right lag.It was my dog,Alex,and he was bloody pi$$ing me:eek: :eek:
you aren't gonna puke,are you?I almost did.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
reddwarf said:

:eek: reddwarf shame on you
you tried to sleep with your friend mum

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
okay lets start with this
1.i have told a girl that she have a big black head on her face and make her look awful ....... i got SLAPED :)
2.once in the middle of a class
i threw a pin on my friend, but the pin hit the teacher :D
3.once i have scored a late goal for my school team (football) in an away match in other school field ... i got banned from playing for my school team due to the celebration :D
other things i would never say
cuz i feel shame cuz i have did them:eek:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts