Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 368 Posts

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the January transfer window now over ...

And no transfer activity from Sir Fergie ...

What will happen in the summer ... ?

What would you like to happen in the summer ... ?

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
With the January transfer window now over ...

And no transfer activity from Sir Fergie ...

What will happen in the summer ... ?

What would you like to happen in the summer ... ?
Whats a Manucho? Is that some sort of fruit?

People are talking about full backs and strikers. Do they not understand we have already got one and are getting TWO fullbacks at the end of the season? There is no need for activity of any kind.

Z

·
0 Posts
One striker, one winger, one right back, one left back and a partridge in a pear tree :)

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Miss Dangerous said:
How about Michael Owen?:D
Noooooooooooo injury prone, overrated, overpriced.

Technically the window isnt closed yet:p we have 4 and a half hours to snatch up messi, eto'o and ramos:p

·
Registered
2 Posts
There's no need for more midfielders and full-backs. Depending how Manucho does, we'll see if United will go for a striker. Personally I wouldn't mind bringing in a young talent or Berbatov

·
Registered
12 Posts
re

i think we are signing these 2 wonder kids from brazil : fabio and rafael they are from fluminese

we have completed a signing of manucho but we are gonna loan him off 2 sum greece team

wb>:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
i dnt think we need major signings bu a talent like benzema wud hav to be considered and possibly a wingback as cover,sum1 dat cud play ina few positions like wes

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
We have Brown on a contract now, so we're covered at right back. However we already have his and Evra's eventual replacements, Fabio and Rafael. So we probably don't need anybody for the back line. In the middle we have the usual suspects, and I think we'll be fine next year with who we have now, barring anything unusual happening. The only thing I can think of is a striker, possibly to replace Saha is he is sold. However, it is possible that with Manucho and the twins, we won't need to sign anybody. Of course, that is speculation, and we're just ending January.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i'd have to agree with Klass Jan Huntelaar, he is an incredible finisher and i think he is only 22 years old! i think fergie has been keeping a close eye on him for many years and its a matter of when and not if we go for him. (berbatov is only quality when he fancies it! cannot be trusted)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Only Huntelaar.
We'll have Manucho coming over, with Rooney, Tevez and Saha. Plus we have some young strikers like Fraizer Campbell and Daniel Wellback.
As for the RB position, we have Fabio and Rafael coming and Brown is likely to commit. Incase Brown doesn't sign a new contract, i recommend we sign Sagnol.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
alto10 said:
Saha>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Klass Jan Huntelaar
What?

Are you being serious?

Saharrrrrrrragh CANNOT be relied upon to deputise Rooney/Tevez. He just can't. I don't rate him, and can't wait til he ****s off in the summer.

1 - 20 of 368 Posts