Manchester United Talk banner

Man of the Match

1 - 20 of 322 Posts
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, what do u think bout that I wonder. I'm looking forward this great match as my team (Zenit) is to face the best team at the moment. What is for sure - MU won't get a neat walk. Bayern Munich thought that they are too cool for Zenit and can win without any problems. You know the result. Hope Arshavin doesn't leave for a club like Man City or Everton (far not better than Zenit playing in the CL this autumn)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
you'll be lucky to still have arshavin mate, apparently man utd man city and arsenal scouts all watched him in the final, to me he looked better than most champions league players of that position and i think most expect him to be in england by august, but yes im very much looking forward to the game vs zenit even though they have no where near the class of united (no offence) i will be interested in this game, cant see us loosing if we take it seruously :)

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Drunia (Saint-Petersburg) said:
Hey everyone, what do u think bout that I wonder. I'm looking forward this great match as my team (Zenit) is to face the best team at the moment. What is for sure - MU won't get a neat walk. Bayern Munich thought that they are too cool for Zenit and can win without any problems. You know the result. Hope Arshavin doesn't leave for a club like Man City or Everton (far not better than Zenit playing in the CL this autumn)
I hope it will be fantastic match!

This match very important for me and for Zenit.

I hope Zenit will win!(sorry Reds)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Yeah I am looking forward to playing them in Monaco...it should be a good game with lots of goals imo...hopefully we can add another trophy to our cabinet!

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Oh yeah!

I completly forgot abot this! :eek:....Hopefully United wll win, ;)

I wonder who Zenitka wil be cheering? ;)

My view: United 3-0

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
3-0? nahs its gonna be hard.

guys like ribery, toni, klose didnt score against them. but well, ronaldo rooney and tevez are better. still, dont expect it to be a one way game. lots of chances will be created.

it will all boil down to clinical finishing.

well, whatever it is, it has the mark of a great attacking beautiful football game.

43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Drew9 said:
though they have no where near the class of united (no offence)
You wouldn't say that if you saw Zenit playing against a bunch of very strong European teams left outside the UEFA by our guys (Villareal CF - #2 in Spain, Marseille - #3 in France, Leverkusen - was #4 in Germany, Bayern Munich - #1 in Germany). The last one was 5:1 on aggregate if you forgot.

MU is a more titled team but you know the titles of the past don't help to play really :) Bayern has 4 CL cups (you've got only 2 if I'm correct) so what? Did they outclass us? Nope.

I don't expect the same result as with the Germans but I believe my team can kick ass and show great football. The main problem is little experience of playing with grands like MU but the advantage is being an underdog. And I agree it surely will be a great show with lots of goals and attacking football.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Zenith's striker is Turkish player Fatih Tekke.
He is former Trabzonspor's forward player, and he was top goal scorer once upon a time in Turkish Super League before going to Russian League.
Fatih Tekke wont be in Euro 2008, Manager Fatih Terim didnt select him for his squad. (like a Galatasaray's Hakan Sükür)

In my opinion, Manchester United will be winner because Chelsea is better than Zenith too.. In fact i believe, English premier league's top three teams are best teams in Europe. Maybe Spanish Real, Barca and Italian Inter can enter 4. , 5., 6. to this term .

1 - 20 of 322 Posts